For $19 a month (or $209 a year), Bestowed will deliver a box of health-conscious snacks to your door. I've sampled two other boxes and they've all been packed with a great variety of foods! Like I said, I especially loved this box because all of the foods were non-GMO. If you're not familiar with what GMOs are, you can read more about them here. Now, on to the snacks!
- Nature's Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate Macaroon Granola - This was my favorite item in the box! My friend introduced me to this granola a month or two ago and we both have been hooked on it ever since. This flavor was new to me, though, so I was so excited to try it. It didn't disappoint! This stuff is just so delicious--perfectly sweet, crunchy, and absolutely delightful. The Bestowed brochure states that it's available at Whole Foods, but I can state for a fact that it's also available at Wegmans stores (the greatest grocery stores on Earth).
- Way Better Snacks Simply Beyond Black Bean Tortilla Chips - Way Better Snacks is another brand I was familiar with, but this flavor was new to me. I've loved all of the other chips by them that I've tried, and these were no exception. I love that they're incredibly flavorful and crisp. You would think that Black Bean would just be kind of flavorless, but these were salty and wonderful!
- Gnu Foods FiberLove Cinnamon Raisin Bar - I haven't tried this bar yet, but I've mentioned before that I like to take them to work for on-the-go breakfasts, so that's most likely what will happen to this one. I don't love raisins, but I do love cinnamon, so I'm willing to look past them and give this a shot. I'm sure it'll be delicious.
- UNREAL Peanut Butter Cups: The Double Ones - I've had UNREAL candies before and they are fantastic. These Peanut Butter Cups were new to me, and I loved them. These taste even better than that "other" brand, and they're "unjunked:" no hydrogenated oils, corn syrup, GMOs, or artificial colors and flavors.
- The Good Bean Smoky Chili & Lime Chickpea Snacks - These little guys were the snack I was most intrigued by. I was enticed by the flavor name, since I love all things smokey and spicy. I also like chickpeas, so I figured I couldn't go wrong with these. I thoroughly enjoyed them and they were a great alternative to a greasy bag of mass-market chips. The flavor is a good balance of chili and lime, and the chickpeas had a great crunch.
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70 Plant Based Protein Supplement - I don't use protein supplements (my workouts are never really that hardcore), so I'm going to pass this along to my brother. It contains all 10 essential amino acids to offer more sustained energy throughout the day.
- Enjoy Life Seed & Fruit Mix - I received the flavor "Peach Bash," and it sounds really yummy. I haven't eaten it yet, but based on the ingredients, I'm sure I'll like it. I might mix it into my yogurt, or maybe I'll eat it on its own; I'm not quite sure yet. This is nut-free and full of tangy fruits and crunchy seeds.
- Ultima Replenisher - I've sampled this before and I remember it having a great flavor. It contains eight essential electrolytes to replenish the body during or after a workout. This type of supplement is more my style, since when I work out I do a lot of cardio. I'll definitely mix this up after my next session.
Bottom Line: I can't even express how much I loved the October Non-GMO Bestowed box! Every single item was amazing. I got to sample some new favorites from brands I had heard of before, as well as learning about some new ones. This service is a fantastic and affordable way to learn about new health brands, so I highly recommend it! Use coupon code HELLOTEN103 and receive your first box for only $10!
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Bestowed. I received no monetary compensation.
More photos after the "read more!"