May's box was created with the thought of spring renewal in mind. Bestowed aims to send nutritious, delicious snacks and ingredients to help you stay on track with a healthy lifestyle. I am not the healthiest eater, so this box is perfect for me because it always introduces me to new snacks that taste great and are good replacements for the junk I would normally reach for!
- Sneakz Organic Chocolate Milkshake - This product is the perfect example of a product that's right up my alley. I hate vegetables. Even though this drink is designed for children, I would purchase some for myself because it makes getting part of your daily serving of veggies a lot more enjoyable! I haven't actually tried this yet, but I bet it will be delicious.
- Nature's Earthly Choice Farrotto with Zucchini and Peas - I'm really excited to try this! It's a blend of farro, zucchini, and peas that is easy to make (just add water and olive oil). It'll be a great side dish for dinner.
- Litehouse Instantly Fresh Basil - The herbs in Litehouse blends are freeze dried immediately after harvest in order to retain their natural flavors and aromas. I am moving into my first apartment this weekend and will now have to do the cooking on my own, so this will come in handy for sure.
- Rootology Breathe Free - These capsules are made up of a blend of 13 concentrated herbal extracts that work immediately to relieve multiple season allergy symptoms. I'm really curious to see how well these work.
- 479° Sea Salt Caramel Popcorn - I couldn't wait to tear into this bag of popcorn! Actually, I didn't wait. I quickly took some unboxing photos for this post and then I got right to eating this. It tasted amazing and I will definitely be purchasing full-sized bags in the future! It's non-GMO, gluten-free, and low in calories, and the brand name is derived from the temperature they found was the perfect one to pop their kernels at.
- Earnest Eats Chewy Granola Bar - I'm always looking for healthier granola options because I like to take bars like this one to work for an easy breakfast. This one is vegan and wheat-free with no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- Ziggy Marley's Organic Hemp Rules - I think these are going to be really yummy. I haven't tried them yet, but I anticipate using them as a substitute for my 3 pm bag of chips at work. They're flavored with a Caribbean spice blend, so I know they won't disappoint.
- Ziggy Marley's Coco'mon Coconut Oil - Now that I'll be cooking more I may cook with this, but prior to now I have been using coconut oil as a moisturizer for my hair. This one is USDA certified organic, non-GMO, and gluten-free.
- Eat Cleaner Wipe - I've used these before and they're really handy. They're used to clean off fruits and veggies and work to remove pesticides and other contaminants that may carry bacteria. They're 100% natural and also biodegradable.
- MoveMeFit.com - The May box also came with a coupon (not pictured) for three months' access to this site, which hosts hundreds of premium workout videos. I can't wait to give it a try!
Bottom Line: This may be one of my most favorite Bestowed boxes yet. I really like the added value of the MoveMeFit.com coupon, and the 479° popcorn was definitely my favorite food item. As always, they sent a great variety of foods that I can't wait to try! If you're interested in giving them a try, use coupon code HELLOYUM34 to get your first box for only $10 (normally $19)!
*Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Bestowed. Post contains affiliate links.