*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 sends five deluxe samples and full-sized products for only $12. Each box will have at least $35 worth of products, ranging from skincare to hair care to color cosmetics, and more! Shipping is free to the U.S. and $3 to Canada.
When I opened the box I was eager to see what was inside, and I quickly realized that everything was a lip product. I thought that was weird, especially since BB5 usually sends a good amount of different products. But then I read the info card and realized it was on purpose to fit the "The Kiss Kit" theme.
- Jean Pierre Cosmetics Pink Moisturizing Lip Mask ($1.00 for one mask) - This lip mask has collagen, vitamins, and minerals to repair dry lips. I've used lip masks like this before and they feel nice and soothing.
- Tint Beauty Unicorn Lippie ($9.00 for .18 oz, full-sized) - I love the name of this! I received the shade "Make Believe," which is a light pink creme (see photos below). This is a brand new product from Tint and is an ultra-pigmented matte liquid lipstick.
- Tint Beauty Unicorn Liner ($7.00, full-sized) - I also received this in "Make Believe," which I'm not sure was on purpose or coincidence, but I'm glad I got the shade to match the Unicorn Lippie.
- So Susan Color Hybrid ($17.50 for .34 fl oz, full-sized) - This is a beautiful red shade named Marsala with a velvety smooth texture. It's a cream-mousse formula that's great for all skin tones. It's also cruelty-free and made with organic Sacha Inchi oil to soothe lips.
- Style Essentials Lip Glow ($4.00 for .09 oz, full-sized) - I got the shade "Rose," which is a very light pink shimmer. It also smells really great, sweet and slightly floral. It's a balm lip crayon with a moisturizing finish.
|Style Essentials Lip Glow|
|Tint Beauty Unicorn Lippie and Liner|
Bottom Line: Even though all of the products were lip products this month I'm excited to try everything out. There's a good representation of different shades and types of lip products. I especially like the Unicorn Lippie and Liner!