Friday, July 26, 2019

July Allure Beauty Box Review

The July Allure Beauty Box really knocked it out of the park! They partnered with Huda Kattan and included an exclusive Huda Beauty product, along with five other products that I absolutely adore.

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains referral links.


Allure Beauty Box is quickly becoming my favorite beauty subscription. I've only gotten three boxes, but both have been excellent and the spoilers for the next few months look great, too.

The box costs $15 per month for $50 to $90 worth of editor-tested beauty picks. New subscribers will get a bonus full-sized gift and their first box for $10. The current bonus gift is a Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream and a mystery gift.


The July box featured products from Huda's Huda Beauty line, which I have heard a lot about (obviously) but never tried any products from, so I was excited to give these a try. Each month you'll receive the samples in a reusable pouch.


This month there were six total products. Here's what was inside:
  • Huda Beauty Classic Lash in Samantha ($20, full sized): These lashes are so pretty! They look dramatic but also natural. I have yet to try them on, since I'm going to save them for a special occasion.
  • Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in Alluring ($20, full sized): This shade was made exclusively for Allure Beauty Box subscribers and it is gorgeous! It's a universally-flattering orange/red that dries quickly and didn't feel drying on my lips and lasted quite a long time. It's most similar to the Wild Child shade, though a bit darker.
  • Benefit Ka-Brow Cream Gel Brow Color: This was one of three possible samples (the others being a Too Faced Hangover Primer or Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero) and I'm glad I got this one. I'm growing my brows in so I need a good product to help fill in the sparse spaces, and this one worked really well. The shade is a little lighter than my natural brow color (perfect), and it stayed in place through my martial arts class.
  •  Tonymoly Intense Care Snail Hydrogel Mask ($10, full sized): I love Tonymoly; they're one of the most popular K-beauty brands, and for good reason. This mask is made with snail mucin, which may sound weird, but it's a potent skincare ingredient that helps hydrate and plump skin. 
  • Kayali Vanilla 28: Huda started the Kayali perfume line with her sister and I am in love with this vanilla scent! I've always gravitated towards vanilla notes, and this one combines camber, vanilla orchid, and must for a sweet and sultry scent. I may need to purchase a full-sized bottle.
  • Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray: I've had pretty good luck with Ouai products in the past and I use texture sprays on a regular basis, so I had a feeling this would work well for me. The formula is light and gives a decent amount of texture and volume. It also has the lovely scent that all Ouai products have, which reminds me of summertime.
Bottom Line: I loved every single product in the July Allure Beauty Box! The partnership with Huda Beauty was excellent and I'm glad I was able to receive the exclusive liquid matte shade.
  • Visit Allure Beauty Box to subscribe and get your first box for $10 (no code needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.