Memebox (pronounced "mi-mi-box") sells the best in Korean beauty, and while they have a shop stocked with individual products, they also have tons of Memeboxes and Superboxes to choose from. They're not a subscription service; each box is a one-time purchase and is usually centered around a theme. Superboxes are different from regular Memeboxes because they contain all full-sized products.
The All About Lips Superbox is exactly what it sounds like, it contains six lip products, from balms to lipsticks! Four out of the five brands featured are new to me, so I was excited to try them. I was also hoping for at least one coral-colored lipgloss since they have evaded my thus far, and I kind of got what I was wishing for.
Here's what was inside:
- ROYAL NATURE Paint Mousse Lip Lacquer ($24 for 5 mL) - I received the shade "XO.Baby," which is a nude color. I think it's too light for my skin tone and would just look wrong, which is kind of a bummer because I was the most excited to try this one. It was randomly selected from five colors, and any of the other four would have been so much better! Anyway, it glides on with a silky finish while leaving matte color.
- RiRe Tick Tock Lip Gloss ($18 for 3.5g) - When I read the name of this it reminded me of my cheerleading days back in high school. Not surprisingly, the name has nothing to do with the stunt move, but instead is called "tick tock" because the cap contains a button you click to make the brush come out. I got the color "Blossom Pink," and it is incredibly pigmented. Even though this is labeled a gloss, I would definitely consider it more of a lip lacquer.
- Cheek Room Lip Tint ($10 for 8 mL) - *Sigh,* Cheek Room. If you read a lot of Memebox reviews, you've probably come across at least one blogger who was less-than-in-love with this brand. If you haven't yet, well--now you can consider me one of those bloggers. First off, Cheek Room's packaging is horrendous. I can look past that, though, if the product is great. They're not the worst lip products I've ever tried, but they certainly are nothing special. This tint, in the shade "02 Orange," supposedly stays on the lips for 2-3 hours. I can say with certainty that this is not true. It's a thin gloss with not a ton of color and it definitely comes off as easily as any other gloss.
- Cheek Room Color Lips ($10 for 4 g) - I like this Cheek Room lipstick a lot better than the tint. I got the shade "03 Red," and it's a very nice lipstick. It is red with gold flecks and the color isn't too in-your-face.
- Very Six 6 Seconds Kissing Lip Gloss ($17 for 10 mL) - This gloss will "perfectly aint your lips with the most natural and healthy-looking color radiance in just a single touch." You're supposed to apply it, then wait six seconds for it to bring out the best color from your lips. I was doubtful, but this does actually bring out a bit of color!
- Shara Shara Petit Friend Tint Balm ($8 for 20 g) - Everyone got the same shade, "OR01 Crown Orange." I think the packaging for this is adorable! The inside has a crown shape (see photo below), which contains the pink tint portion, and the outer portion is a nourishing balm.
I think the inside of the Shara Shara lip balm looks like a frog's foot imprint.
Bottom Line: This Superbox has a retail value of $87, which is great considering the box sold for only $23 (it is now sold out, but there are plenty of other boxes to choose from). Obviously if you're not a fan of lip products this box wouldn't appeal to you, but I think they had a good variety of items that would please any lipgloss fanatic!
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Memebox. Post contains affiliate links.