|Source: duckponds on Tumblr|
Aside from watching a lot of TV, I also went to a ramen restaurant called Furoshiki for lunch today with my friend Linze. We love ramen and we love this place, and it was fun to actually eat inside of the restaurant for once. Every other time we've gone was when the weather was nice and we always sat outside. They have sandwiches and other dishes besides ramen, but there's nothing like a good, hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day!
Here are some links I've been loving this week:
- I love this shirt (but not the price)!
- I've added San Sebastian, Spain to my travel bucket list
- Fried pickles! One of my fave snacks, and perfect for the Super Bowl
- I'm trying to eat better and this bowl looks delicious!
- This Etsy shop has the cutest items!
I hope you're all enjoying your weekends!