The reason I'm considering cancelling is because I don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth with this box. I want to love them because they feature only cruelty-free and vegan products, but I think I would feel better if this box cost $10 as opposed to $15. There were two full-sized products this time around, though, so I suppose my perspective is still being skewed by last month's disappointing box.
- Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Eye Pencil in Delft Blue ($16.95) - This is the third blue eyeliner pencil that I've gotten from a box, and I don't understand why they send them. I'm a pretty traditional girl when it comes to eyeliner--just give me black or brown. In no universe can I pull off wearing blue eyeliner. I'll save this to give to someone who will use it in the future.
- Sumbody Soap in ahh-vocado ($1.98) - I love handmade soaps! This one is cute and green and smells really ripe and citrus-y.
- Mun Aknari No. 1 ($6.33) - At first I thought this was another perfume sample, but it's actually an argan oil and prickly pear seed oil blend that can be used to soften and nourish the skin. The package says "Nighttime Dream Youth Serum" on it. My issue with this sample is that the vial is 2.5 inches long, but it's only filled up to the 1 inch mark.
- Kimberly Sayer Tangerine and Calendula Cream ($2.40) - I'm excited to use this night cream because it's for oily and combination skin. My box contained three 1.5 mL packets.
- Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish in Rescue Red ($17.00) - I was glad to get a nail polish in this box because they're one of my favorite beauty products to receive. I've already used this once and it glided on very smoothly and was opaque after three coats. These polishes contain tea tree oil, vitamins, and wheat protein to help nourish your nails.
Bottom Line: July's box was much better than June's, but I'm still not in love with this service. The overall value of this month's box was $44.66, but I'm still not that impressed with it because I'm not overjoyed with any of the items. The nail polish is probably my favorite, but I still haven't gotten that, "Wow, this box is amazing!" feeling that I've been hoping for.
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.