Friday, May 31, 2013

RocksBox Review (Box #3)

My third RocksBox has come and gone (I mailed it back a few days ago), and it was a fun selection.  I only ended up wearing one of the items, but I did like two out of the three.  I've changed up my style profile a little bit and made it a bit more specific, so hopefully my fourth box will be three pieces that I can really put to good use!  If you're unfamiliar with how RocksBox works, please read my review of my first box--I've added links to all of them at the end of this post.


I'll start with my most-loved item.  This is the Shark Tooth Pave Necklace in Gold by Viento, and I think it's amazing!  It was on a longer chain and it hit about mid-sternum on me.  I wore it twice while I had the box, and I liked that it added edge to my otherwise plain outfits.  I didn't purchase it, though, because the member's price was still up around $100 (if I remember correctly).


I also really liked these earrings; they're called the Green Faux Stone Chandelier Earrings and they're by Urban Gem.  The color was more green than this photo is showing; they were actually a bright emerald.  I loved the style and the color, I just didn't wear them because I had nothing to wear them with.


The Maja Ring in Bronze, also by Viento, was my third piece.  I liked the style of this ring, I just didn't like it for me.  I think it looks really cool and I like the intricate detailing, but it was just too big for me to wear.  I unchecked the box on my style profile that said I'd like to receive rings, because I've gotten one in each box so far and I haven't worn any of them.  I definitely would have worn this if it was just a bit shorter in length.

Click these links to see my past boxes:



Bottom Line: I enjoyed this RocksBox and, as always, can't wait to see what they send me for my fourth one.  I'm hoping that I'll get at least one silver piece, because I have on my profile that I would like to receive both silver and gold (so far I've only received gold).  Although I haven't loved every single piece I've ever gotten, I have gotten some really pretty jewelry that I wouldn't have access to otherwise and I think RocksBox is a really great service!

*Disclaimer: I received a 6-month membership to RocksBox via iFabbo.  All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:


  1. May I also introduce you to our new subscription box service: Treasure Pack ( http://treasurepack.com ) . You can get 20 jewelry pieces per month for just $14.99. We also offer generous affiliate program that has recurring payments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the information! I'll definitely check it out.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.