Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bonjour Jolie Women's Subscription - 20% off!


I was contacted by De of Bonjour Jolie and she let me know about a great discount they're going to have this Thursday, the 4th of July.  From midnight to midnight CST you can purchase a three-month subscription at 20% off, no coupon necessary!  All you need to do is sign up at their front page.  My Canadian readers can jump in on this special sale, too, since they ship to the U.S. (including US territories and APO/FPO/DPO boxes) and Canada.


Bonjour Jolie is a premium subscription box made for women, by women.  Each month they'll send you feminine supplies of your choice, along with edible goodies and gifts to pamper you during your period.  These hand-selected items range from specialty bath and body products to artisanal chocolates!



*Disclaimer: I was contacted by Bonjour Jolie to publicize this deal but received no compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.