Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Thoughts + Link Love

I was going through my list of "Subscriptions To Try" on Pinterest and I felt overwhelmed.  There are so many I want to try, but I only have so much available in my budget for boxes.  I tend to try out boxes for a month or two and then cancel so that I can try others and provide reviews.  Sometimes I do get contacted by brands who kindly send me a box to review, so that helps as well.  I guess my "thoughts" post today is really a question: which boxes would you like to see reviewed on here?  I'd be happy to take suggestions, since I am having a tough time deciding which ones to try next.

The Birchbox Home "Snow Day" box (review here)
Beauty boxes are always fun, but I like lifestyle ones, too.  I bought the January PopSugar Must Have box after seeing that they had a Keep Cup in it, and I think I'm going to stay subscribed for a few months because their boxes have gotten a lot better than in the past.  A good food/snack box is always great, too!  I can't make up my mind.  What are some of your favorite boxes?

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful apartment! Mine certainly doesn't look that nice, haha. Even though I write mostly about beauty boxes, I think I like seeing posts about foodie boxes the best... can't resist snacks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, neither does mine! I had delusions that I would be able to decorate like that when I moved into my current apartment, but then I realized how expensive it is to buy all the decorations I wanted!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.