1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.
1. I was born in Seoul, South Korea and was adopted at the age of 5 months.
2. I became an American citizen when I was 1 years old.
3. I have loved rabbits all of my life (and all animals, really, but especially bunnies) and have owned 6 as pets. I like to spread awareness about proper rabbit care.
4. I am a total Gleek! I recently started watching Glee and I'm so obsessed. Darren Criss (aka Blaine) is a celebrity crush of mine and I looove Matt Bomer, so I'm super pumped for the "Big Brother" episode!
5. I'm a classically trained clarinetist and have been playing since 4th grade.
6. I was a cheerleader for one season in high school. I loved cheering and competing but I quit after that season because I couldn't stand the gossiping.
7. I wear a size 5 1/2 shoe and wish I had a dollar for every time I heard "Your feet are so small!!!!"
8. I was an RA in college for one and a half years and it was actually pretty fun.
9. I met my boyfriend senior year of college, coincidentally, because we were both RAs on the same staff and on the same floor.
10. One of my favorite places to eat out is Olive Garden. It's been a tradition of sorts between my friends and I since high school and I just love their Zuppo Toscana soup!
11. I'm a huge baseball fan and interned with my city's Triple-A team, the Rochester Red Wings, the summer between my junior and senior years of college and it was awesome. I did media relations and it really opened my eyes to the business side of professional sports.
11 Questions from Chelsey
1. What was the first makeup product you ever used?
I don't remember exactly what the first makeup product I ever used was, but I want to say it was probably Bonne Belle Lip Smackers lol.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I would love to live in the Pacific Northwest. I've never been there, but I think it would just be so lush and beautiful. And I could deal with the rain :)
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh so hard you cried?
Oh, I'm not sure about that one. I laugh a lot but I don't recall the last time I laughed so hard I cried (it has definitely happened, though!).
4. What is your shoe size?
Haha, I didn't even read these questions before I filled out my 11 things...but 5 1/2.
5. What food do you find disgusting?
Seafood. Any seafood. The smell and the texture gross me out to no end. The only "seafood" I can eat is imitation crab, and only when it's in sushi.
6. Favorite song to sing in the shower?
I don't usually sing in the shower, but I love to sing in the car. My current two favorites are the "Rumour Has It/Someone Like You" mashup and "River Deep-Mountain High," both sung by Santana and Mercedes on Glee.
7. Ever punch anyone in the face?
Nope but I have wanted to sooo many times lol.
8. If you had to choose, Twitter or Facebook?
I really like Twitter, but if I was forced to choose I would pick Facebook.
9. Single, married, committed?
I'm in a committed relationship with my wonderful boyfriend, Pete :)
10. Do you have any pets?
Currently I have Gus the rabbit, Bing the Siamese cat, and a Beta fish named Felipe (my youngest brother named that one).
11. Why do you blog and what made you start?
I blog because I just like to write, and I also like beauty products. I started because I wanted something to do in my spare time, and I figured combining those two interests would be a great way to stay entertained.
1. Terri Terri's Little Haven
2. Jenn Jennstaz
3. Bailey Making Up the Midwest
4. Jessica Lapin de Lune
5. Diane Diane Cristi
6. Amber GlamTrotter
If you've been tagged, don't feel like you have to do this...I'll admit it was a little tough for me to pick out 11 people (hence why I only have 6) because I'm fairly new to the blogging world so I don't have as many connections. But it's definitely a good way to get to know you better :)
1. What was your favorite toy/possession when you were a kid?
2. What does your dream meal consist of?
3. Do you have a favorite beauty/skincare item?
4. Where is the first place you look when you want to go shopping?
5. What is your favorite memory?
6. What's the #1 thing on your bucket list that you want to accomplish?
7. What did you want to be when you "grew up?"
8. What do you want to be now?
9. Do you have a favorite book and/or author?
10. If you had to choose between no internet or no television, which would you pick?
11. Least favorite thing in the whole world?