The box definitely didn't disappoint! There were eight items total, nine if you include the bonus gift wrap set. I prefer lifestyle boxes because I like getting a variety of items, and this definitely had a lot of variety inside. Here's what I got:
- Earth's Beauty Lip Glaze in Wild Rose - This lip glaze is a really pretty red, a deep red/maroon. It's good for a "night" look and I'll definitely use it during the holidays.
- Be Natural Organics Daily Botanical Enzyme Peel - I tried this peel for the first time today and I really liked it. It's in liquid form and you just apply a few drops to a cotton ball and then pat it onto the skin and leave it there until dry. It felt tingly at first, but I liked it because I could tell it was working. What it does is it dissolves the glue-like substances that hold onto dead skin cells so that they can be washed away.
- Nardos Natural Lip Balm in Peppermint - I love lip balms a ton so I can never have too many. This one is USDA organic and feels really smooth, and peppermint is also one of my favorite flavors.
- Bee All Natural Organic Intense Hand & Foot Salve - This is also in peppermint, and also a product I think I'll really enjoy. Any kind of natural moisturizer, especially for the feet, gets a thumbs-up from me.
- Farmboy Flapjacks Whole Grain Almond Spice Cookie Mix - I'm so excited to bake these! Almond Spice sounds absolutely delicious and the bag is a big 12 oz., so I'll definitely get a few good batches out of it.
- Go Naturally Organic Hard Candy - These are super yummy, I'm eating a Pomegranate one right now. I like hard candies in the winter because the dry air can really make my throat scratchy. These are handmade and gluten-free as well.
- Daddy Van's All Natural Furniture Polish - This item isn't on my informational card, but it's a Beeswax & Lavender polish for fine wood. I don't have a use for it now, but once I have my own place I'm sure I'll find a use for it.
- Pet Naturals of Vermont Smelly Cat Treats - These also weren't on my card, but I'm so glad they were in my box! I was hoping I'd receive them after seeing them on the Daily Dose of Green site, and my cat really loved them, so much so that I'll probably purchase full-sized bags in the future.
- Gift Wrap Set - At first I thought there was something wrapped inside of this, but it was extra tissue paper and a gold ribbon. It was just a cute extra item, and I already used it to wrap up part of my boyfriend's Christmas present!
If you'd rather watch the unboxing, check out my video below.
Bottom Line: For only $15 (shipping included), I'm very impressed with this box. I think it's a lot of fun and they included some great items for me this month. I'm really looking forward to what future months bring!
View more photos after the cut.
*Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money and was not asked to review it. I was not compensated for this post in any way and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.