*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 sends five deluxe samples and full-sized products to your door for $12 per month. Shipping is free to the U.S. and $3 to Canadian addresses. The types of products can be color cosmetics, accessories, hair care, and more!
When I opened the box I was happy to see a bunch of brands that I already know and love, plus two that I hadn't heard of before. I also liked that all of the samples were pretty large this month.
- Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Snowflake ($19.99 for .08 oz, full-sized): This is a gorgeous white shimmer that works great as a highlighter for the brow bone and inner corners of your eyes.
- Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass Lip and Cheek Stain ($7.22 for .11 oz) - This stain can be used on your lips or cheeks (obviously) and is from South Korea. I haven't tried it yet, so I'm curious to see how pigmented it is.
- Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment ($3.75 for 14 mg) - At first I thought this was a cleansing water for your face but it's actually for your hair. It's supposed to be applied root to tip and then rinsed off after you shampoo.
- Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Crayon ($14.00 for 2.5g, full-sized) - I received the shade "Angel Eyes," which is a soft white shimmer. I tried using it to line my lower waterline but it wasn't pigmented enough, but I'll use it as a highlighter shade elsewhere.
- Harvey Prince Sincerely ($21.00 for 8.8 mL) - This has notes of cedarwood, freesia, and orange flower. I love Harvey Prince perfumes, but I have to admit that Sincerely is not one of my favorites because of the freesia notes. I've just never cared for that scent.
Bottom Line: I think this month's Beauty Box 5 was fantastic! I liked that there were three full-sized products and two new brands (Elizabeth Mott and Beautiful Nutrition) for me to try. The overall approximate retail value for the box is $65.96!