Sunday, December 29, 2019

December Bespoke Post: "Dim" Review and $20 Off Coupon

I've always been intrigued by Bespoke Post and I decided to sign up during their Black Friday sale. They're classified as a Men's subscription box, but they have great items for anyone, in my opinion.

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love!


Bespoke Post releases a selection of boxes each month containing a variety of lifestyle items. They'll choose a box based on your interests profile that you fill out when signing up, but you can change to a different box or skip a month if you're not interested in any of the selections.

Boxes cost $45 per month with $3.95 shipping to the contiguous U.S. and $10 to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada. All orders over $75 get free shipping. They also pay all duties for Canadian addresses, so you won't owe anything extra when you get your box.


What I love about Bespoke Post is they have so many different box options with a ton of high quality items. I'd been considering getting some smart lights for my apartment and when I saw that Bespoke Post was having a Black Friday sale, I immediately snatched up their Dim box.

The box contains a Philips Hue Bridge and two White Ambiance bulbs. The Bridge itself retails for around $60, so the fact that I was able to get that and two bulbs for only $33 with the sale price was an amazing deal! It still would have been a great deal at the regular $45 box price, too.

I was a bit surprised when I opened the box that the packaging wasn't very fancy. I mean, everything was well-protected and nothing broke in transit, but I at least expected an info sheet or something with more information about the box, considering how classy Bespoke Post seems otherwise. Instead, the box contained only the items with some paper filler to protect them during transit.


I'm so glad I got this box! I thought smart lights were kind of unnecessary for the longest time, but then my brother got some (also Philips Hue) and I changed my mind. I especially like them because I live alone and can now control the lighting with my voice, since I hooked them up to my Google Home. I can also set them on timers or to turn on during random times throughout the day, which is added security that gives me peace of mind.

These specific White Ambiance bulbs can change from a yellow to white to slight blue hue with varying brightness. I like this because a bright, white/blue light is my favorite, but sometimes I set them to a dim yellow for when I'm taking a nap or reading. There are also pre-set colors available through the Hue phone app.
Bottom Line: I think Bespoke Post is a great deal. Even though it's targeted towards men, don't be afraid to check it out if you don't identify as male. I think a lot of the box options are unisex and I'm really excited to receive more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.