Sunday, February 20, 2022

A'pieu Best Sellers Box Review and 30% Off Coupon

I had my eye on the A'pieu Best Sellers Box for a while and I finally picked one up during MISSHA's Valentine's Day sale. A'pieu is a sister brand of MISSHA and has great Korean skincare.

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love!


I am a skincare addict and MISSHA and A'pieu are two of my favorite brands. This box was especially interesting to me because it came with products perfect for my skincare needs, plus cute BT21 extras!


BT21 is a collection of Line Friends characters created with the K-pop group, BTS. Each character represents one of the members of the group. I'm not the hugest BTS fan, to be honest, but I do like their music and K-pop in general. 


The box came with seven randomly-selected BT21 items and, unfortunately, none featured my favorite, Cooky (Jungkook's character). The items are really cute, though, and I'm sure I can trade or sell the ones I won't use. Here's what was included:
  • Gel Pen (Baby RJ)
  • Passport Case (Mang)
  • Removable Stickers (x2 - Tata)
  • Wappen Sticker (Chimmy)
  • Puffy Keychain (Shooky)
  • Plush Magnet (Shooky)


The box contains both makeup and skincare. I'd never used the A'pieu makeup line before so I figured this was a good way to try them out. Included items are:
  • Born to Be Mad Proof Liquid Liner (No. 1) - $18
  • Born to Be Mad Proof Fixing Mascara Lv. 3 - $18
  • Juicy Pang Color Lip Balm (CR01) - $16
  • Juicy Pang Jelly Blusher (BE01) - $12



Along with the makeup, the box contained four skincare items. I was immediately interested in the Madecassoside products, as I use the cream and wanted to try the ampoule, too. The Mulberry toner is great for my oily skin, too. Here's what was inside:
  • Madecassoside Cream 2X - $20
  • Madecassoside Ampoule 2X - $32
  • Mulberry Blemish Clearing Toner - $28
  • Fusidium Clear Spot Patches - $12

Madecassoside is great for fighting redness and irritation and is the main ingredient in cica/centella asiatica/Tiger Cream. The cream hydrates and soothes and the ampoule adds extra moisture and repairs the skin barrier.

The Mulberry Blemish Clearing Toner is enriched with Vitamin C, mulberry extract, and tranexamic acid to fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation.

The Fusidium Clear Spot Patches are hydrocolloid patches that help prevent scarring and infection on open acne. I haven't used this particular brand yet, but hydrocolloid patches have been a lifesaver for me when I have breakouts (they pull out extra moisture and pus from the pimple).

The A'pieu Best Sellers box is a great deal, with a total retail value of $156, not including the BT21 items! I purchased this on sale for $39.99, and it is still on sale for that price at the Missha website.

If you're interested in the box, I also have a referral link that will get you 30% off your first order. Just click this link to shop. I am not sure if it will work on the Best Sellers box or other items that are currently on sale. The box is final sale and not returnable, and you can't choose which BT21 characters you'll receive, but the skincare and makeup included is such a great value!

  • Visit MISSHA's website to view their full line and purchase this box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.