Here's my haul! I was so happy with the box. There are a few items that other people got that I was hoping for but weren't in my box, but that's okay. It was really fun to have such a surprise -- normally I look at spoiler posts for the monthly boxes before mine comes, so I know what items will be in it (since everyone gets the same items for those boxes). As you can see, this was well worth the $14 price. I received 14 items, including the canvas bag they came in. Some of them are items I've already received in past boxes, but I knew that was probably going to happen so I wasn't disappointed.
- Visit Eco-Emi's website and see items from past boxes and/or subscribe
- Connect with them on Facebook and Twitter
Check out more photos and a little bit more detail on the items behind the "Read More."
What I was most excited to receive were the Maggie's socks! I got a black pair in my December box, so I was glad to get a different pattern this time. They're so soft and cozy. The other items here are:
- Lauren Brook Cosmetiques lip balm
- Gin Gins Boost candies by The Ginger people
I'm not so into the Coconut Oil -- I also got a package in my January Conscious Box and I'm just not really sure if I'll ever use it.
- Artisana Raw Coconut Oil
- SheaTerra Rose Hips Black Soap (facewash/mask)
- Black Olive Bath Salts by Verdura Botanica - these smell lovely!
- Organic Excellence Wild Mint Conditioner - used this today and I love the mint scent
- VerMints Cinnamon mints - the little red container in the top left, these are really yummy
I would like to receive less tea samples overall (from all of my subscription services) because I drink a lot of tea anyway, so it's not something new and exciting for me.
- Organic Hojicha Chai sachet
- Pure Light Organic Coconut and Vanilla candle
- Naturally It's Clean Floors - this is a floor cleaner, I probably won't use it anytime soon
- Dr. Hauschka Lemon Body Wash - haven't tried this yet, but I'm excited to
The other item I was really excited to receive was the Neuma haircare samples. I also received them in my December box and loved loved loved them. They aren't available for purchase in stores anywhere near me, so I'll happily take more from Eco-Emi! The other items in this photo have already been described.
*Disclaimer: I purchased this Eco-Emi Bonus Box with my own money. I was not asked to review it by Eco-Emi and was not monetarily compensated for the review, and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.