The theme for May was "Spread Your Blessings," reflecting the idea that spring's soil nurtures its seeds the same way a mother nurtures her child. Once again, I'm really impressed by the array of items included. I feel like with each month I say, "This is the best box yet!," but each month really has been so great.
Here is a list of what was included for May:
- Mate Factor - Two packets of Yerba Mate tea, I received Chai and Lemon Ginger. I'm a huge fan of chai, so I'm going to enjoy trying that one.
- Vaska Perfect Scent-Free Laundry Detergent - This detergent is all-natural and made from plant-based surfactants and filtered water. The sample is enough for one load.
- Bambooee Reusable Bamboo Towel - I love the idea of these, they're 11.5" x 11" and can be used for up to a week and a half.
- Wembe Yerba Mate Exfoliating Blend - I think this might be a full-sized soap, and I love soaps. Its aromatherapy effects are energizing and detoxifying. I'm not quite sure how to describe the scent, but it's slightly spicy and clean.
- Dr. Tung's Toothbrush Sanitizers - These are the second Dr. Tung's sanitizers I've gotten from Conscious Box and I think they're so cute! You can't tell from the photo above, but they're shaped like paws and have lions on the front. I love them.
- Better Life Lotion - This is a pretty big packet of lotion. It's the same size as most lotion samples, but I feel like they filled it a lot more than most. The scent is Citrus Mint, but it's really light. The texture is smooth and moisturizing.
- CANFO FlushMe - These are a week's supply of detoxifying supplements. I want to try them, but I'm going to wait until next weekend.
- Good Nature Tea - I received a Cranberry flavored tea, which is something I've never tried before so it'll be interesting to see how I like it.
- Mayesa - I haven't tried this cacao drink yet but I'm really excited too. I love chocolate, but sometimes raw cacao is too bitter for me. I have it chilling in the fridge and will probably take it to work tomorrow to try.
- Natural Vitality - This package is a vitamin-packed liquid that you can drink alone or in juice, etc. It has more than 200 antioxidants, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and health-boosting enzymes.
- Ultima Replenisher - This packet is a zero-sugar, "health power" supplement. The flavor I got was Red Raspberry. These are usually hit-or-miss for me, so I hope I like it.
- TDPO Unlimited Soap - This little soap is the extra item for the month. If you share any thoughts about the box on the Conscious Box Facebook page, you will automatically receive the bonus item. It's a glycerin-based soap that's organic cedarwood.
Bottom Line: A home run for Conscious Box again! I'm so glad that I didn't decide to skip a month. Now my payments are on a different date than my car insurance, so I'm looking forward to staying a subscriber for a long time! Sign up for your own box at their website.*Disclaimer: I purchased this Conscious Box with my own money and was not asked to review it. I didn't receive any compensation for this review and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.