|Neatly packaged with a nice handwritten note from Erin|
So when I was asked to review the brand new Hammock Pack monthly box, I jumped at the chance! Erin, the founder of Hammock Pack, emailed me to see if I would like to try out their inaugural box. The idea behind the service is that each month, $25 will get you 5-6 artisan lifestyle items delivered to your door. The items will work to take you away from your everyday life and allow you to get away from within your home. Quite a neat idea, if you ask me.
The theme for June's Hammock Pack was "Day at the Beach." I was so impressed by the quality of the items, and the quantity! My favorite thing about this service is that each product is hand-crafted, so you know that a lot of love and care was put into their creation. Here is what was included:
- Grace and Lace Co. Headwrap - This is the cutest headwrap. It's not something I would normally wear, so I was glad I received one because it'll be something new to try out. It doesn't even need to be tied; the fabric is all connected and it can be easily slipped over your head.
- This Charming Candy Fruit Basket Lollipops - I love food and I love candy, and these were absolutely delicious. The "Fruit Basket" pack comes with Guava Colada, Pineapple Heaven, Triple Berry, and Watermelon Basil. My favorite was Triple Berry.
- Theme Fragrance Soap - Handmade soaps are some of my favorite body care items. This one is a cold-process soap titled "Sea Kelp Ginger Lime Coconut Milk Soap." It smells fresh and light.
- Motor City Creations Soy Candle - I was at my boyfriend's house when I opened my box and he got a whiff of the candle before I did and he said "I love this one!" I agreed - the scent is so nice and light, it's called "Hawaiian Breeze."
- DressGreen Lip Balm - You all know I'm a lip balm fanatic, so I was happy to receive one in this box. This one is vegan and made from natural ingredients, and is Coconut-Vanilla scented. It glides on very smoothly and tastes yummy.
- Butter Plus Love Cookies - Speaking of yummy, these cookies were amazing! A pack of four was included: two each of Strawberry Balsamic Marjoram and Marionberry Rosemary Seasalt. They're sweet and savory, which was a little odd to me at first, but once I bit it and got the taste of their buttery goodness I was hooked. The jam center was the best part!
Bottom Line: I am extremely impressed by the first Hammock Pack! I think the idea is so great, and for $25 it's a worthy investment. It's a bit pricier than other services out there, but it's definitely worth it for the quality of items received. I look forward to seeing what is included in future packs!
- Visit the Hammock Pack website to learn more and sign up for a subscription
- Connect with them on Facebook and Twitter
View more photos after the read more.
*Disclaimer: I was sent this Hammock Pack for free to facilitate my review. I was not monetarily compensated for this review and all opinions are entirely my own.