The two products I chose to review were the Energy28 and Natural Calm Plus Calcium. Even though I tried the Natural Calm before, I was interested in learning more about the "Plus Calcium," especially since I really don't get as much calcium in my diet as I should.
|30 fl oz. bottle retails for $29.95|
- 13 organic superfruits (pomegranate, acai, goji, and noni) and fruits and 11 organic vegetables and sprouts. Extra care is taken to ensure that organic produce free of pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides is used.
- Golden Chlorella Omega, which is a nutrient-dense, ultra-pure, mild-tasting microalgae that provides naturally occurring amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. It's non-GMO and grown sustainably and locally in the USA without pesticides or herbicides.
- Organic Maca, a root vegetable that grows in the Andes Mountains of South America. It is a high-energy food, and is rich in amino acids and natural vitamins and minerals.
- Bioenergy RIBOSE, a patented supplement that is clinically proven, naturally certified, and has FDA GRAS approval.
- Rhodiola, a popular plant in traditional medical systems in Russia and Scandinavian countries. It has a reputation for stimulating the nervous system and enhancing work performance.
Energy28 is also vegan and gluten-free. The literature I was provided states that it has a "natural berry flavor," which to me means that it's sweet tasting. I found it to be a bit less sweet than I was expecting and would have preferred, but it certainly doesn't taste off-putting. I mixed this with water and drank it at work on Friday, but due to the flavor I would probably mix it with a smoothie next time. I'm going to continue to use Energy28 in the morning instead of coffee for a few days; so far I've found that I feel as awake as I usually do on my coffee mornings, but I don't feel that typical caffeine-crash around 3pm.
|The 8 oz. jar retails for $24.95|
I thoroughly enjoyed the flavor of Natural Calm Plus Calcium. It's Raspberry-Lemon, and it's a good mixture of sweet and tart. I drink a lot of water throughout the day, but sometimes I crave a little bit of flavor. I liked using this supplement because it was much better than reaching for a sugary juice or soda. Additionally, I did notice that today at work I felt that the day went by quickly and I was less aggravated than other days. I can only base this off of the one day's use, but I have used Natural Calm (the original formula) before and received similar results. Either way, I like this supplement because it tastes good and has calcium and magnesium in it.
- Visit Natural Vitality's website and browse their full line of products
- Connect with them on Facebook and on Twitter
Bottom Line: I think that both of these Natural Vitality supplements are great options for people who are looking for a certain type of product, whether it be energy or calm. Energy28 is vegan and Natural Calm Plus Calcium is vegetarian, and both are gluten-free and non-GM.
Natural Vitality has kindly offered up a great prize pack for two of my readers to win! Enter to win using the Rafflecopter form after the "read more."
This sweepstakes is open to US residents aged 18+. It begins today, 11 June 2012, and will end at 12:01 AM EST on 22 June 2012. Two winners will be selected at random via the Rafflecopter widget and will be notified by email. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize. Natural Vitality is responsible for shipping the prize.
The prize package includes:
- One 30 oz. bottle of Energy28
- One packet box of travel-sized Natural Calm Plus Calcium
- One Mom Energy by celebrity RD Ashley Koff
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclaimer: I received these products for free to facilitate my review. I was not monetarily compensated for this review and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.