Monday, January 14, 2013

January Daily Dose of Green Review

My second Daily Dose of Green box was full of fun surprises.  I'm really liking this service so far, even though I'm only two months in to my subscription.


Sorry for the blurry photos this time around.  When I opened up this box the lighting was bad and I didn't have time to set up anything nicer.  But what's really important is that this box contained some great items!

  • Olive This World 25 Star Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
  • Health Warrior Chia Bar - Coconut
  • By Valenti Body Oil - Cafe Macchiato
  • Boulder Granola Chocolate Chunk Granola
  • Sunwarrior Vegan Protein Powder - Vanilla
  • Dr. Cleangreen's Handy Essentials Instant Hand Purifier
  • Blissoma Moisturizers - Awake and Smooth
  • Earth's Beauty Loose Powder Eyeshadow - Moonstone, Pebble, and Lavender Dust
  • B Natural Organics Daily Botanical Enzyme Peel
  • Original Sprout Miracle Detangler
Watch my unboxing video for a more in-depth review:



Bottom Line: I'm glad I subscribed to Daily Dose of Green.  If their boxes continue in this vein, I'll probably stay subscribed for a while.

More photos after the read more.




*Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money and was not asked to review it.  I was not compensated for this review in any way and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.