Thursday, January 24, 2013

January Little Black Bag Review (Bag #1)

I ended up opening two $29.95 Little Black Bags this month--I have a problem!  This is the first time I've ever opened two bags in one month, and will probably be the last.  I usually limit myself to one a month at most, but this month had a special promotion.


But before I get ahead of myself, here is what I got in my first bag:

  • Street Level Domed Satchel in Burgundy, $88
  • Tatcha Aburatorigami, $15
  • Goose Creek Candle Co. Pillar Candle in Sugar Plum, $12

I was happy with this bag, but it wasn't my favorite one I've gotten.  The bag was not my first choice, I couldn't trade for one I really wanted, but I do like this one quite a bit.  I don't have any red bags so I liked the color, and I like the shape because it can be professional or fun.  It's constructed well, but it had a big dent in the front (watch my unboxing video for more details on that).



If you're interested in Little Black Bag, please consider using my referral link.

More photos of my items after the "read more."




Evening Leaflets vs. original Aburatorigami sheets

Interior center section

Interior side zip section


*Disclaimer: I purchased this with my own money and was not asked to review it.  I was not compensated for this review in any way and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh! This is by far my fave LBB I've seen yet! That bag is so classy and versitile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it for that exact reason! I think there are still some on the site, you won't be able to open a bag with one but there were still a few floating around for trading when I closed my 2nd bag a few days ago.

      Delete
  2. What a cute bag! I haven't tried this service, but have heard so many good things I might have too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun, I hope you have a good time if you end up trying it!

      Delete
  3. I love LBB!

    BTW, I'm hosting a giveaway for a silver heart charm bracelet! Check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.