This month's box stressed quality over quantity, with seven items total worth $64. At first I was a little bummed when I picked up my box because it felt so light, but once I realized the value of what was inside I felt better. I didn't end up filming an unboxing video because I ate the chocolates that were included before I had time to sit down to film!
I liked this month's array of items because there were a lot of beauty products and edible yummies, my two favorite things. Here's what was inside:
- Essence of Vali Passion Massage and Bath Oil - This oil contains natural essences of orange zest, ylang ylang, ginger root, and patchouli. The notes I pick up on the most are of the patchouli, with a little bit of the orange zest as well. It also contains jojoba, which is nice and moisturizing for a bath or massage.
- Sjakk's Organic Chocolates Hearts of Cherry - These were amazing! They're the three pink foil-wrapped hearts in the photo above. I devoured them pretty quickly; the dark chocolate and cherry were perfectly blended.
- Poppy's Naturally Clean Tub Teas - The idea behind this product is pretty new to me: it's a therapeutic soaking tea that you add to your bath. I don't really take baths, but I'm probably going to be moving into my own place soon and maybe I'll have a tub that's more fit for baths so I can give this a try. I received the peppermint variety.
- Original Sprout Island Bliss Shampoo - This shampoo sounds really nice and I bet it smells great, I just wish that it was in a bottle and not a packet. There's a lot in there (which is good), but that means I'm not going to use it all in one shot so I'll have to seal up the packet with tape. Kind of annoying, but oh well.
- Nicobella Organics Truffle Box - The other chocolates included were these vegan truffles and they were also incredibly delicious! Nicobella has six flavors, and I was really hoping for Pumpkin Chai, and I did have it in my box! The other flavor I got was Blueberry Almond. Both were fantastic and I definitely will be buying more. These truffles are especially good because they're made with Fair Trade for Life Theo Chocolate and oat milk and coconut oil.
- Eve Organics Liquid Lip Stick in Neutral - Love this! It applies very smoothly and gives a nice sheen. In the pot it looks like a dark berry color, but on my lips it's nice and neutral. I really like it.
- Nardos Natural Organic Age-Defying Serum - Last but not least, this serum was the big-ticket item in the box. It's a full-sized jar (.5 oz) that retails for $49.99. The reason we all received them in our boxes is because Nardos Natural is redoing their packaging--a great perk for us subscribers! I haven't tried this yet, but it's a heavily concentrated cream so the .5 oz will last a long time.
Bottom Line: I enjoyed my February box, especially the truffles. For only $15 a month (shipping included), you really can't go wrong. I'm excited to see what March brings!
- Learn more about Daily Dose of Green and sign up for a subscription
- Connect with them on Facebook and Twitter
See more photos of my items after the "read more."
|The beauty items|
|Tub Tea and Nardos Natural Serum|
|Nicobella Organic Truffles|
*Disclaimer: I purchased this box and was not asked to review it. I was not compensated for this post in any way and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.