Bestowed costs $19 a month, or $209 for an annual plan, with shipping included for both options. All of the products are selected by Bestowed's founder, Heather Bauer, a nutritionist and author. I've been pleased with every box I've reviewed, and I think the $19 price is a steal. This box is especially great for people who want to try new brands but may not have access to a wide variety of health food stores or options.
- Oatworks Pomegranate Blueberry Smoothie - This "bottle of oats" smoothie is vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free. It mixes oatmeal with all-natural fruit and zero sweeteners for a fulfilling meal on-the-go. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm very curious to see what the texture and flavor are like.
- Beanfield's Bean & Rice Chips in Pico de Gallo - These chips are delicious! I've had other flavors from this brand before and I love them. They have a great crunch and the pico taste was fantastic. They're made from natural ingredients with four grams each of complete protein and fiber per ounce. They're also certified gluten- and GMO-free.
- Mini Coogies in Double Chocolate - When I first saw these I thought the name was so cute and funny, and I just assumed it was a playful way to say "cookies." But then I learned that they're so named because they have real vegetables in them! They contain carrot, cauliflower, and broccoli, but you can't taste it at all. These are a really clever way to get kids to eat their veggies.
- Rainbow Light Counter Attack - This supplement is meant to be taken at the first signs of "seasonal discomfort," and fights against sinus and respiratory pains. Even if you don't get seasonal sicknesses, this herbal blend can be taken as a preventative measure to keep your immune system strong.
- Mini Coogies in Oatmeal Raisin - See description above for the Double Chocolate bag.
- EBOOST Natural Energy Booster in Berry Melon - I went on a rant sometime last year about EBOOST packets and how much I hated them (because I felt like I was getting them in a ton of boxes), but I approached this energy shot with an open mind. It tasted kind of like cough medicine, but it was quick and easy to use in place of my morning coffee. It's mixed with coconut water and contains minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, green tea and green coffee bean extracts.
- Balance Bar in Dark Chocolate Peanut - I didn't care for the flavor or the texture of this Balance Bar, unfortunately. It just wasn't my cup of tea. I appreciate that it's made from Rainforest Alliance Certified cocoa, though.
- Salba Chia Boost and Skratch Drink Mix - Neither of these things were listed in the informational packet that was included in my box, so I'm wondering if they were extras. I have received them in past Bestowed boxes, so I appreciate the spare samples!
This box also contained coupons for Nasoya Tofu, Reed's Culture Club Kombucha, and Stonyfield Organic Greek Yogurt. I'll definitely use the kombucha and yogurt ones, but I'll be giving the tofu one to a friend.
- Use coupon HELLOYUM77 to get your first Bestowed box for only $10! This coupon code expires on February 15th.
Bottom Line: January's box contained great options for a healthy New Year! I highly recommend Bestowed due to their commitment to sending quality products, along with a great variety to sample from. You can read my past Bestowed reviews here.
*Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Bestowed. I received no monetary compensation.