Orange Glad is a food subscription service that costs $15 per month plus shipping and handling. They send a mixture of amazing sweet treats, so this is the perfect box for me! It was actually on my list of subscriptions to try, so I was super excited when Linze told me she bought three months for me.
January's box contained five different products, all of which were ah-may-zing! I absolutely loved every single one of them. There aren't may treats that I won't enjoy, but some of my favorites are caramel, coffee, and cinnamon flavored, all of which were in this box.
- Just Desserts Sour Cream Coffee Cake - This was the first snack I tried, and I took them to work to split with Linze. I can't even describe how absolutely perfect they were, but I'll try: the top was crunchy and crumbly, and the cake itself was so soft and moist. The all-around flavor was just fantastic, I want to buy more of these for sure!
- Clairesquares Buttery Shortbread Square - Along with the coffee cakes, this cookie was my favorite item in the box. It looks plain, but it was so damn good! The flavor was perfectly buttery and sweet and I just loved it.
- Uppercrust Mini Rolls - These little cinnamon rolls were so cute! Orange Glad recommended heating them up in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, which was a good call. I shared these with my family and they were enjoyed by everyone.
- Sweet Lydia's Caramel S'More - I loved the packaging for this and I was really excited to try it because I love caramel. I sadly will report that it was just okay, but by no means was it disappointing. I guess I was hoping for a caramel that was nice and gooey, but it was less noticeable than I would have preferred. That being said, s'mores are also not my favorite dessert, so that's probably why I didn't enjoy this as much as someone else might.
- Divine Chocolate Milk Chocolate Bar - Divine was the only brand in the box that I was familiar with from prior experiences, and I was so glad to see the milk chocolate bar included because they make delicious chocolate! It's fair-trade certified, too, so that's definitely a plus.
Bottom Line: I loved my first Orange Glad box and I can't wait to see what the February and March boxes will include! I 100% recommend this box to anyone who loves sweet treats as much as I do.
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.
Check out more photos of my January treats behind the "read more!"