I was gifted a three-month subscription to Orange Glad, and February's box was my second. I expected a lot of Valentine's Day themed treats, and they certainly didn't disappoint.
February's box contained a total of five snacks, and I felt that they had a pretty good variety of types of treats to try.
- A Couple of Squares Valentine Sugar Cookie - Sugar cookies are always a win for me, so I was happy to receive one in this box. The frosting was a bit crunchier than I prefer, but still delicious nonetheless.
- Chocomize Belgian Milk Chocolate On a Spoon - I've seen a bunch of "on a stick/on a spoon" products around but hadn't tried any prior to this box. I actually still haven't tried this hot chocolate, which you stick in a mug of milk and microwave so that it melts, but that's mostly because I just (shockingly) haven't had a craving for it. I have a feeling that it's going to be very rich, so I want to drink it during a time when I know I'll really want it and finish it all.
- Desserts on Us Almond & Dark Chocolate Cookie - You can't see this cookie in the photo above, but it's behind the heart-shaped chocolate. It was really crunchy and amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was kind of wafer-like in texture, but covered in caramel and chocolate.
- Bissinger's Handcrafted Chocolatier Chocolate Heart Lollipop - I appreciated the simplicity of this milk chocolate lollipop -- who doesn't love milk chocolate? It tasted great and was fun to eat.
- Renaissance Kosher Foods Coconut Macaroon - I don't like coconut so I passed these off to a friend who said that they were delicious!
Here's a photo of the Desserts on Us cookie, along with the A Couple of Squares Valentine heart.
Bottom Line: February's Orange Glad Sweet Box was another great box for me. I like that even though it's all desserts, they do a good job of sending a variety of different products. To learn more about the box and sign up for a subscription, check out the Orange Glad website.
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.