*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 costs $12 per month and contains five deluxe samples and full-sized products. I've found that they usually have at least two or three full-sized items in every box! Shipping to U.S. addresses is free and is $3 to Canada.
- Love Life Skin Collection ($2.68 for .12 oz) - I am not a fan of foil packets (who is?), especially when it comes to skincare--they're just too small to really get any kind of sense on whether or not the product works with your skin. There are two each of the Restorative Night Cream ($.88 for .06 oz) and Intensive Recovery Serum ($1.80 for .06 oz), though, so that might be enough for me to at least use these for a week. I do like that the full-sized versions are pretty fairly priced.
- Pur-lisse Flash Tattoos ($9) - These foil tattoos seem to be really popular but I'm way too old to be wearing them! I'm wondering if these were made just for the box because they're not available on the Pur-lisse website. They're a fun extra, though.
- OFRA Lip Liner ($13 for .04 oz, full-sized) - I got the shade Glacier Pink and it's perfect. I've been meaning to get a lip liner but I've been lazy about it, and this one will work well as a base for most of my lip colors since it's close to my natural lip color.
- OFRA Lip Gloss ($12.95 for .27 fl oz) - I got the shade Golden Rose. It's a pretty pink but it looks kind of light in the tube so I'm not sure if I want to open it or not. I'm afraid it might be too light/cool toned for my skin.
- Nanacoco Nail Polish ($3.00 for .5 fl oz) - I feel like I've gotten a lot of Nanacoco nail polishes in my BB5 boxes. I'm not complaining because I love nail polish, but it might seem redundant to other subscribers who don't share my obsession. I got the shade Hope of Spring and it's a pretty green/teal shimmer.
The box also included coupons for Love Life Skin, Pur-lisse, and information on how to win a "Blingy Night Out" bundle from Gram & Tag.
Bottom Line: This wasn't my most favorite Beauty Box 5 ever but it did have items that I'll be able to use. I wish that the foil tattoos were a makeup product instead of an accessory, but I will use everything else they sent!