*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
The Harrison Blake box costs $25 per month and includes one tie with four color-coordinated accessories. Shipping is free to the U.S. and Canada. They also offer international shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada, which you can get the details for here.
All of the items are exclusive and hand-selected for the box. Accessories can include pocket squares, lapel pins, tie bars, and more!
I really like the colors in February's box! The maroon and blue are really nice together. All of the prices are listed as "average retail price" on the informational card included in the box.
- H.B. Scissors Tie Bar ($25) - Alright, so I don't wear ties, but I'm pretty sure tie bars are used to hold the tie together. The scissors shape is unique.
- Cotton Pocket Square ($20) - I really love the pattern and colors of this. It's a lightweight cotton square and feels really well-made.
- Knit Necktie ($25) - I've never seen a knit necktie before. This one doesn't have a triangle-tip end like every other tie I've ever seen in my life (as you can see in the photo above). It's interesting, but I like it!
- H.B. Polka Dot Socks ($12) - I love tall socks with fun patterns, so I'm keeping these for myself!
- Beaded Bracelet ($15) - I like this bracelet a lot, too. I think it's a pretty unisex design so I'll wear it with my casual outfits.
Bottom Line: I really like the Harrison Blake Apparel box! I'm impressed by the quality of the products and the low price. A tie alone would cost more than $25 in a lot of stores. The fact that everything is color-coordinated makes it an amazing deal, in my opinion.