*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 costs $12 per month and features deluxe samples and full-sized products. They normally send five items, but as I said before, this month's box had six! Shipping is free to U.S. addresses and $3 to Canadian ones.
January's theme was "Ev'rythang Done," and the info card had a quote on it that said "You can get away with almost anything if your hair is styled and your nails are on point." I'm not so sure about that, but I think it certainly helps boost your confidence!
- Bodipure Keratin Gloves ($5.00 for two gloves, full-sized) - I am so glad these were in the box! My hands get incredibly dry and itchy in the winter and treatments like these are a godsend. This strengthens nails and nourishes your skin and cuticles.
- Scratch Custom Accent Nail Wraps ($6, full-sized) - This had only four wraps in it, but they're meant to be accent nails and not a full set (obviously). Scratch also has a Monthly Mani box and there was a coupon for 50% off your first box inside the package. It's ScratchxBB5, if anyone wants to try it.
- Nails Inc Nail Polish ($9.99 for .33 fl oz, full-sized) - I got the shade "Bruton Mews" and it's perfect! I love greens and these looked so good with the gold Scratch accents. You can see my finished product here on Instagram.
- Novex Bamboo Sprout Deep Conditioning Treatment (~$.78 for 1.1 oz) - I should use a deep conditioner more often but I don't because I'm lazy. This one has bamboo and Vitamin E to soften and smooth hair.
- Not Your Mother's Plump for Joy Thickening Hair Lifter (~$1.50 for 2 fl oz) - I love this product! I actually had a full-sized bottle when I got this box. It works really well to lift hair without being too sticky or looking weighed down.
- Salon Grafix Freezing Hair Spray (~$1.05 for 1.5 oz) - I don't use hairsprays so I gave this to my mom, but she used it and said it was wonderful. It has extra hold but doesn't give you helmet hair.
Bottom Line: It was a treat to get six items this month instead of five, and three of them were full-sized! I really liked the Scratch Accent Nail Wraps and the Nails Inc polish, especially together.