*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 is a beauty subscription that sends everything from color cosmetics, to hair care, to skin care, and more! They always have a great variety of samples and the box only costs $12 per month. Shipping is free to the U.S. and $3 to Canada.
This month's box had four full-sized items in it! I've found that Beauty Box 5 usually sends a decent amount of full-sized products.
- Pur-Lisse Blue Lotus Treatment Sheet Mask ($8, full-sized) - I know sheet masks are all the rage but I just don't use them. I can't sit still for 20 minutes with it on my face, so I usually end up swapping these. This one improves skin texture, delivers antioxidants, and leaves you with a healthier complexion.
- Versaspa Gradual Tanning Face Moisturizer ($4.38 for .25 oz) - This daily moisturizer blurs fine lines and gradually creates a beautiful tan. I don't use self-tanning products because I tan pretty well by just going outside (with SPF, of course), plus I'm always afraid things like this will give me uneven color.
- Prestige Brow and Lash Brush ($3.25, full-sized) - This brush has bristles to tame unruly brows and a sturdier side for evening out eyelashes.
- Manna Kadar Radiance Bronzer and Highlighter ($24, full-sized) - I like the convenience of this; usually I have to take my big bronzer and highlighter compacts separately but this makes it much easier. I like both shades and will be putting this to good use.
- Sweep Oval Contour and Highlighting Brush ($15, full-sized) - This is a really interesting looking brush. It's supposed to make blending and shading really easy, but I'll have to play around with it because I'm not used to the shape.
Bottom Line: The total approximate retail value of this month's Beauty Box 5 is $54.63! Even though all of the items weren't a hit for me, I still think this is a good mix of summer products.