*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
As you can see, the box was pretty full this month--everything just barely fit! Beauty Box 5 costs $12 per month and shipping is free to U.S. address (and $3 to Canada). They send five deluxe samples and full-sized products ranging from color cosmetics to skincare to haircare, and more!
There were two full-sized products in the box, but the deluxe samples were decently sized as well. I think there's a good range of brands here, too!
- Pur-Lisse Blue Lotus Essential Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 ($16.17 for .5 oz) - Wow, a full-sized tube of this is $55! I've seen the Pur-Lisse brand in other BB5s before, but I guess I never realized how expensive it was. This has white tea, soy proteins, and algae extracts to help calm, hydrate, and improve the texture of your skin.
- Be a Bombshell Smooth Criminal HD Finishing Powder ($7, full-sized) - I ran out of setting powder a while ago and never bought a new one, so I'm glad I got this. It's made with silica and provides long-lasting wear for your foundation.
- Simple Skincare Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes ($1.90 for seven wipes) - I feel like these show up in subscription boxes a lot, but I'm not complaining because I always use them. I love using face wipes post-work out or after working to remove my makeup. These have no harsh chemicals, artificial perfumes, or dyes.
- Happy Brands Happy Hair Turban ($18, full-sized) - I think this is from the same brand that makes the Happy Face and Happy Hands wraps, but I couldn't find an exact listing for this product anywhere. Anyway, it's a gentle wrap that will dry your hair while reducing frizz and breakage.
- Go Smile Teeth Whitening Gel ($4.26 for .4 oz) - Apply an equal amount of this gel along with your regular toothpaste to help whiten your teeth! I like using these types of whitening products because they're so easy and convenient. I've only been using it for two days, but so far I think it's working pretty well!
Bottom Line: September's Beauty Box 5 had a solid offering of practical products and a total approximate retail value of $47.33! I'm interested to see how all of these products work in my routine, especially the Go Smile gel.