*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review. Post contains affiliate links.
Work It Box is all about celebrating the working woman. Creators Katrina and Stephanie wanted to celebrate working women and give them access to useful, every day products from women-led and created business and start ups!
The box costs $25 per month, or $60 prepay for three months and shipping is free to U.S. addresses. Each box contains items from the following categories: Sips and The Snacks (snacks and refreshments), The Little Things (products to keep you from worrying about minor inconveniences like chapped lips), Motivational Mix-Ins (words of wisdom), Tools to Work It (supplies that stand out), and The Wearables (items to remind you of the large network of women who've found success in following their dreams).
The box is pretty big and the presentation is beautiful. As you can see, it's neatly wrapped in pink tissue paper with a W logo sticker on top.
There's a lot of tissue paper in this box -- remember to either recycle it or reuse it for future gifting! I saved the pink and white striped paper for future gift bags. Each item was also wrapped in white tissue paper and sealed with cute colored Washi tape (at least, I think it's Washi tape. I'm not a crafter).
The box contained items from seven different brands, and if you count each individual item there were 12 products total.
- Mara-Mi Quotable Notecards and Pencil Duo - Mara-Mi was founded by Marilyn Rothschild and Mimi Fisher. The cards are beautifully made (scroll down to see a photo of the designs) and the pencils are cute. They have "Be Awesome" and "Look Busy" inscribed on them.
- Tea Owl Studio Tiny Wish Bracelet - This little bracelet has the evil eye (not a bad thing--it's a symbol to ward off harm) design and is from owner Ashley Watson.
- Numi Organic Tea Trio Sampler - Numi Tea is another favorite brand of mine; co-founded by Reem Rahim. The flavors included were Chamomile Lemon, Rooibos Chai, and Gunpowder Green.
- #TeamWorkIt Wristband - This is an extra item from Work It Box!
- Knock Knock To-Do Notepad - I've already used this sturdy notepad to write my grocery list on. It has a really cute design. The company was founded by Jen Bilik.
- Boomchickapop Popcorn - I love Boomchickapop! I buy their popcorn all the time. They were co-founded by Angie Bastian. The Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn is the perfect mix of flavors and the Sea Salt Popcorn has just enough salt without being overwhelming.
|Quotable Notecards and Tea Owl Studio Tiny Wish Bracelet|
|Numi Teas and #TeamWorkIt Wristband|
I can't believe that this box only costs $25! I feel like similar boxes are way more expensive. I'm impressed by the quality of the items and I love that they're all from business owned by women.
Bottom Line: I think Work It Box has a great value and I love their mission of supporting working women. This box is well-rounded and a great treat for any woman!