*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review. Post contains affiliate links.
Degustabox is my favorite food box. They send at least 10 full-sized items every month for way less than what you would pay at the store. They always have a good variety of brands and a lot of the things they send are new to me, so it's great for discovering new favorite products.
Boxes costs $19.99 per month with free shipping to U.S. addresses. You can earn points by reviewing each item in your box and/or referring friends, and once you have 100 points you can use them to get a free box.
I was excited to dig in to December's box because I hoped it would contain some sweet treats, and Degustabox didn't disappoint. The box had 10 items with a great mix of sweet and salty.
- Wise Popcorn in White Cheddar - I have always been a fan of this popcorn and used to buy it out of the vending machine at work all the time. The White Cheddar flavor is so rich and delicious! The popcorn is gluten-free and whole grain and is also available in Butter, Reduced Fat Sea Salt, and Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll flavors.
- Good Thins Sweet Oat and Flax - Oops, I just realized that I took a photo of the backside of this box, but you still get the idea. These are yummy little crackers made with real oats with no artificial flavors or colors, cholesterol, partially hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup.
- Urbane Grain Ancient Grain 3 Minute Meal - I got the Beef Barley flavor and it'll be perfect as a lunch at work. These meals are made with ancient grains amaranth, sorghum, and barley and have up to nine grams of protein and five grams of fiber.
- Chips Ahoy! Thins in Cinnamon Sugar - Cookies! I love crispy cookies and these are perfect. They're new from Chips Ahoy! and are also available in Original. I really liked the cinnamon sugar flavor, and even though they're thin they still had lots of white chocolate chips in them.
- Ricola Herbal Immunity Lozenges - These are great for preventing winter colds because they help support your immune system and fight fatigue. They're made with ginseng and Vitamins C, B6, and B12.
- Kala Beans in Simply Peppered - These are made with fava beans and they taste great! They're a crunchy salty snack that I've been using as an alternative to chips.
- Pillsbury Purely Simple Cake and Frosting Mix - This line of mixes contains no coloring, preservatives, or artificial flavors. I received the Vanilla cake and frosting mix and I can't wait to bake with them!
- Honey Acres Honey Straws - I've seen these straws before but have never used them. They're a great idea--each individually wrapped plastic straw is filled with raw honey and is perfect for on-the-go with hot beverages.
- Loacker Gran Patisserie in Noir Orange and Coconut - These little cookies are the perfect thing to put out during a holiday party. They're chocolate covered wafers that are stuffed with cream. I loved the Noir Orange flavor and ate them all pretty quickly, and I shared the Coconut ones with my family and they loved them.
- Smucker's Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread in Strawberry Jalapeno - These are made with real fruit and sweetened with natural honey. The strawberry jalapeno combo threw me off at first, but I'm willing to try it and I bet it'll be good because I actually really like spicy/sweet flavors.
Degustabox also included these adorable gift tags! I love the cute animal designs.
Bottom Line: Degustabox is such a treat every month. Their price can't be beat--$19.99 for all of these full-sized snacks?! It's a great supplement to my grocery shopping and introduces me to fun new products that I'm not sure I'd try otherwise!