*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Harrison Blake Apparel is a men's accessories subscription that sends one necktie and four coordinated accessories for $25 per month. They also have a bowtie subscription that costs $16 for two self-tie bowties. Shipping is free to the U.S.
I really loved the colors in this month's selection. The blue is perfect for December. All of the items are from the Harrison Blake Apparel store, so the retail value for each item is their own listed price (basically, you won't find these exact items for sale elsewhere). Here's what was included this month:
- Harrison Blake Blue & Tan Stripe Socks ($8) - Even though this is supposed to be a men's box, I always steal the stocks for myself! And honestly, a woman could rock these accessories too if she wanted. The socks are nice soft cotton.
- Cotton Pocket Square ($17) - I love the blue and white floral pattern on this. The pocket squares are great quality and always have fashionable designs.
- Copper Dot Necktie ($25) - This tie has good weight to it and is made from what feels like a silk blend.
- Multi Color Lapel Pin ($15) - This pin immediately reminded me of the pins the barricade boys wear in Les Miserables (click here for those who aren't theater nerds like me). I think this is a pretty unique accessory and not something I see in a lot of other men's fashion boxes.
- Harrison Blake Asian Wood Bracelet ($14) - Based on the name, I assume that the design for this bracelet is based off of Chinese wooden bead bracelets. I really like the design and will definitely wear this myself.
Here's a closer look at the pocket square pattern, wood bracelet, and pin.
Bottom Line: Harrison Blake Apparel is a great subscription for any guy who wants to step up his accessory game. It's really affordable at only $25 per month and the accessories are high quality and cohesive. I really liked the blue/tan theme this month!