Wednesday, August 8, 2018

New Arbonne Launch: Staycation Mini Stick Set!

Arbonne is one of my favorite beauty brands, and I've reviewed some of their products in the past, which you can read here. Today I'm introducing one of their newest launches, the Staycation Mini Stick Set.

*Disclaimer: Compensation was not received for this post.


This limited edition set contains four sheer glow sticks, including a matte bronzer, highlighter, holographic lip tint, and a dual-purpose lip and cheek tint!

Each stick has a silky, creamy formula that easily glides over foundation without streaking. Key ingredients include apricot, sunflower, olive, coconut, apricot, and peach botanical oils help deliver hydration to promote the appearance of healthy, glowing skin. They'll layer perfectly over the RE9 Advanced® Prepwork Soft Focus Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen that I recently reviewed here!

You can purchase the new Staycation Mini Stick Set on the Arbonne website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.