Thursday, November 21, 2019

Winter Walmart Beauty Box Review

The Walmart Beauty Box sends samples of products available at Walmart stores and online each season. Boxes are only $5 per quarter and have a variety of skincare and beauty inside!

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love!


I think the Walmart Beauty Box is comparable to the Target Beauty Box and is $2 cheaper (Target's is usually $7). Walmart advertises this box as free, but technically it costs $5 for shipping. Either way, $5 for a box of samples once a quarter is a fun and affordable way to try out new products.


I've noticed that a lot of the boxes have repeat products, but this Winter assortment was one of my most favorite yet. You'll get some foil packet samples, but there are usually at least one or two deluxe samples or full-sized products. Again, considering it's only $5, that's not too bad of a deal to me.

  • Earth to Skin Tea Time Black Tea Sheet Mask: I love sheet masks and Walmart has some great ones! This brand is new to me so I'm excited to try it. It has black tea, glycerin, and Mountain Flower extract to tighten, firm, and mattify skin.
  • Nivea Coconut and Monoi Oil Infused Body Lotion: This lotion has a lovely coconut scent and is infused with monoi oil to help moisturize skin for 24 hours. It has a silky formula and absorbed into my skin quickly.
  • Schick Intuition FAB Razor: This is a repeat product, but it's a good one. "FAB" stands for "forwards and backwards," meaning you can shave in both directions for a smoother and closer shave.
  • Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Strip to Scrub: This is an interesting take on pore strips. Instead of ripping it off and potentially stressing out skin, this one dissolves into a scrub that you wash away with the excess dirt and oil.
  • Sofia Vergara Lost in Paradise: This perfume was a little too floral for me. It has notes of Nashi pear, tropical gardenia, and golden woods. I liked the warm and fruity notes, but the gardenia was a bit too overpowering.
  • NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick: I got the shade "Cheekies," which is a light pink/peach nude. All of the shades in this line are nudes and have a semi-glossy sheen.
Bottom Line: The Walmart Beauty Box is always a nice surprise, and for only $5 I think it's a great deal. It's also nice that all of the products are available at Walmart stores and their website, so I can easily pick up full-sized versions of the ones I like.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for the amount of funds i received from darkwebprogrammer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.