Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July 2020 Book of the Month Selections and Coupon

The July Book of the Month selections are here! You have until July 6th to choose your book this month.

*Disclaimer: Post contains referral links.


Book of the Month is $14.99 for a new, hardcover book. You can add on as many title as you want for $9.99 each. Here are the selections for July:
  • The Beauty in the Breaking by Michele Harper: the real story of an ER doctor's life
  • The Shadows by Alex North: a creepy thriller for urban-myth believers
  • Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia: a new take on Gothic suspense that displays the horrors of colonialism against a dreamy (nightmarish) backdrop.
  • Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein: a story of long-standing rivals, gymnastic routines, and inter-athlete love.
  • Big Friendship by Aminatou Sow and Ann Friedman: a nonfiction exploration of female friendship from all angles.
Which book are you choosing this month? I'm going to go with The Shadows, because I loved Alex North's previous title I got from BoTM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.