Friday, April 2, 2021

March 2021 Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Even though I love the Ipsy Glam Bag, I decided to make the March bag my last for a little while. I recently signed up for a fitness program that is taking up most of my play budget, so I decided to give this subscription a rest for the time being.

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love!

Ipsy is pretty popular, but in case you don't know about it, they send a monthly package of deluxe beauty samples tailored to your interests and needs. You can also choose one sample a month to be guaranteed in your shipment.

This is a review of the basic Glam Bag for $12 per month. They also offer the Glam Bag Plus for $25 with five full-sized products and a quarterly Glam Bag X for 7-8 full-sized products for $55 every three months. Shipping is free with all bag options.

The March bag was themed "Stronger Together" and the bag reflects women of different ethnic backgrounds. The bag is a sturdy polyester material and zips shut. This is perfect for travel.

 
Here's what was in my bag:

  • Lottie London Slay All day Liquid Lipstick in So Good: I love matte liquid lipsticks and the color here is perfect. It's a pinkish-brown with a velvet formula that keeps lips feeling soft.
  • Hanalei Company Aloe E Face Cleanser: This cleanser has a soothing, cooling formula with aloe to calm stressed out skin. 
  • benefit They're Real Magnet Mascara: This was my choice item for the month. I love the They're Real mascara; the formula draws lashes up and out and helps my straight, short lashes look more voluminous and curled.

  • Shaina B Miami Powder Brush: This brush unfurls into a big, puffy shape that's great for applying finishing powder. The synthetic bristles are very soft.
  • The Creme Shop Fusion Sheet Mask Duo in Blueberry Banana and Peaches N Cream: I love The Creme Shop's masks! The blueberry is good for brightening and clearing, and the peach is for a gentle cleanse and skin-smoothing.

Bottom Line: My March Ipsy Glam Bag had great picks and I'm going to miss receiving this subscription every month. I think they do a great job of curating products to my needs with a good mix of new brands and ones I already love.

  • Visit Ipsy to subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.