Sunday, July 3, 2022

FabFitFun Summer 2022 Review and $15 Off Coupon

I have been considering getting an annual subscription to FabFitFun for a while and finally did so due to a recent promotion they ran. The Summer 2022 box is my first for the year.

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains referral (not affiliate) links.


FabFitFun is a pretty well-known lifestyle subscription that sends boxes out quarterly. I've gotten a few miscellaneous boxes here and there, but I wanted to treat myself to an annual subscription so that I could choose each item in my box going forward. Seasonal subscribers get to choose their item for four out of six categories and annual subscribers can choose for all six.

Seasonal subscriptions are $54.99 per box (one every three months) and annual subscriptions cost $199.99 per year, plus tax. Annual subscribers also get their boxes before seasonal and are able to pick their items sooner, too.


I missed out on some of the earlier items for the Summer 2022 box since I subscribed late, but I still was able to get a good array of items. FabFitFun usually features brands I enjoy, so although I'm taking a gamble on whether or not the next three boxes will be "worth it," I'm pretty confident I'll like most of the items, especially since I can choose and won't have to deal with getting surprise items I didn't want.



I already have a lot of tote bags, but I liked the Somersalt Neoprene Beach Tote ($80) because of the durable material and interior pockets. I also like the magnetic closure -- totes that don't have any kind of closure aren't my favorite. I'm going to Firefly musical festival in September and although it isn't on the beach, it will be four days of camping and walking around a big field, so this will come in handy for carrying things around.



I like minimalist wallets, so the Michael Kors Bedford Travel Passport Wallet ($78) was a no-brainer. I'm not the biggest fan of the MK branding design, I think it looks kind of tacky, but there wasn't an option for a solid color wallet. It has plenty of card slots and fits your passport as well, so I'm going to take this with me when I cross the border to go to Toronto later this month.


The Sonix Bluetooth Speaker ($45) is a cute little pink speaker that's great for the beach or outdoors. I'll probably take this with me to the festival, too. It has a USB charging cable and two hour battery life. It puts out decent sound for such a little speaker.


IGK Hair is my favorite hair care brand so picking the IGK Legendary Dream Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Bundle ($62) was an easy choice. It's vegan, cruelty-free, and has no parabens or sulfates. It's appropriate for all hair types and has microbiome prebiotics to balance the scalp (something I need!) and red sea algae for moisture and shine.



The Illamasqua Gel Sculpt Contour in Silhouette ($32) caught my eye because I wear BB cream in the summer and like to use a cream blush and contour/bronzer with it instead of powders. There were four shades available and I chose this one because it seemed to suit my skin tone best. It glides on easy and a little goes a long way, so I don't need to use much to get a nice contoured look. It also blends well with just my fingertips.

The last item in my box was the SOAR Desk Mat ($29.99). It's not the most exciting item, but it's functional. In the photo above my laptop is closed, which is why the sticker is upside down, but you can see it extends across my table to hold my laptop in place and provide an effective base for my mouse. It's made from neoprene and is from a BiPOC-founded company.

The total retail value of my Summer 2022 FabFitFun box was $326.99. Since I paid $199.99 for four boxes up front, that makes the actual cost $49.99 per box, which is an excellent value for this month. The Michael Kors wallet and IGK Hair shampoo and conditioner set made it worth it alone.

  • Visit FabFitFun to subscribe - use my referral link for $15 off your first box

Bottom Line: FabFitFun is one of the more popular lifestyle boxes for a reason. I'm happy with the Summer 2022 items I chose and will get good use out of all of them. I'm very excited to see what the item choices will be for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.