Monday, September 26, 2022

Bespoke Post: Wax Review and $20 Coupon

I hadn't purchased a Bespoke Post box in a while because, while they always have great offerings, nothing caught my eye as a "must have." That is, until the September selections came out and I saw the "Wax" box!

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains referral links.


Bespoke Post is a monthly lifestyle subscription that has boxes for all types of interests. Check out my feature on My Subscription Addiction here for more information on how the subscription works and why I love it!

I don't usually purchase a box every month but I do grab whatever ones pique my interest. The Wax box was perfect for me and I couldn't wait to receive it! It features the new Fill Mill system, which includes a ReFillable Candle Vessel, two candle inserts, and a wick trimmer.


Everyone who chose this box received the "Last Drink By the Bonfire" insert and could choose one more out of either "Behind the Unmarked Door," "Sunday Dinner at the Grove," or "On the Open Desert Road." Here are the scent profiles for each, taken from the Bespoke Post website:
  • Last Drink By the Bonfire: Like the last pour from the bottle before the night wanes and the fire blows out. Spiked with notes of ginger, clove, and the best of old friends.
  • Behind the Unmarked Door: Like a hidden speakeasy, marked only by the mellow scents of fresh tobacco and patchouli musk from behind the door. Carefree banter echoes inside.
  • Sunday Dinner at the Grove: Like a golden-hour meal in a lemon grove, with charred citrus in the air. The old California woods around us cast jagged shadows across the placemats.
  • On the Open Desert Road: Captures the aura of a lone desert pine along a stretch of arid earth through breezy notes of herbs and cypress.
I love the ones I received! I like warm, spicy scents and both of them fit that scent profile. 




The ReFillable Candle Insert is beautiful and was available in dark gray or off-white/cream. I obviously chose the dark gray. 

The vessel is made from concrete and has a textured brass knob that works with strike-anywhere matches and the lid will safely extinguish the flame once you're done burning. The inserts fit perfectly into the vessel and snap with a magnetic locking system.


It's really easy to lift the inserts out of the vessel and I like that the scents are interchangeable. I want to get the other two candles to complete the set (they sell for $15 each or for $45 as a trio).

Also included in the box is a wick trimmer, which is an obvious accessory but something I needed. Even though I have dozens of candles, I've never bought a real wick trimmer and definitely needed one. They're essential for keeping your candles in the best burning shape.

Bottom Line: I'm obsessed with candles, so the Bespoke Post "Wax" box was a no-brainer purchase for me. I love both of the scents I received and the vessel is beautiful even when a candle isn't burning inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.