Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The All Natural Face Mineral Eyeshadow Review and Swatches

My favorite item from my March Eco-Emi box was hands-down the two vegan mineral eyeshadows from The All Natural Face!  The samples were tiny, but they have excellent color payoff so a little went a long way.


The shadows I received are swatched above.  On the left is Rose Gold and on the right is Peach Ice.  I feel like I really lucked out with the random selection I received because they go beautifully together!  Rose Gold has a bit more of a purple-ish tint than the photo shows, but the swatch of Peach Ice is pretty much spot-on.  I applied Peach Ice all over my lid up to my browbone, and then used Rose Gold to define in my crease and eyelid.

I love these eyeshadows!  The Eco-Emi box also came with a 15% off coupon, which is awesome because I will definitely be buying more shadows once my samples run out.  A 5 gram jar (approx 2 g. of powder) costs $3.50 and 10 gram jar (approx 5 g. of powder) will cost you $6.50.  Can't really argue with those prices, even without a discount!  They are available in a variety of shades, both shimmery and matte.  The two I tried are both in the shimmer collection.  The All Natural Face has a multitude of cosmetics to choose from, ranging from lip gloss to mascara, and they even have a line of body care products.



Bottom Line: The All Natural Face has found a new fan in me.  Based on these two samples, I highly recommend these eyeshadows to anyone and everyone.  The quality is superb, as are the prices.  Best yet, they're vegan and cruelty free!

*Disclaimer: I received these two eyeshadow samples in my March Eco-Emi box, which I paid for with my own money.  I was not asked to review these shadows by The All Natural Face and was not compensated in any way.  The honest opinions here are entirely my own.

4 comments:

  1. Those colors are "gawjuuuuuus". I love the peach ice the best for me. 20 years ago I would have loved the rose gold as well. Way to go on the eye shadows! That is a good price for them too especially since you love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so blown away by the price! I feel like I rarely ever find high quality cosmetics for such a reasonable price. It definitely made my day!

      Delete
  2. I received Rose Gold and Warm Honey in my March Eco-Emi box and thought they were really pretty as well! So, I ended up ordering 10 of the shadows, which a I received yesterday. I'll be swatching them and doing a review on my blog in the next week or so if you are interested in seeing them - I'm impressed so far with both the color selection and how they wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I'd love to see the swatches, thanks for letting me know! I'll keep an eye out on your blog for the post :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.