They recommend that I try this oil for a week, so I don't have a review yet, but I wanted to write up this post as an intro to the new oils. In the meantime, I highly suggest getting your hands on any of Badger Balm's products! These are the ones I've tried and recommend:
- Cool Mint and Sweet Orange Cocoa Butter Lip Balms - These are the best lip balms I've ever used. They both smelled fantastic and hydrate very well for a long time, and they also feel really smooth on my lips.
- Badger Balm - The original balm is fantastic for skin. I use it on my dry elbows and ankles and it works wonders.
- Foot Balm - I hate having cracked, calloused feet, but it's kind of unavoidable for me. This balm has peppermint in it and I put it on my feet before bed.
- Cuticle Care - This is the most recent product I've tried; I picked it up on a whim because I polish my nails way too often (which means lots of polish remover), and I have noticed a marked improvement on my cuticles.
- Sore Muscle Rub - I bought this because I seem to always have a kink in my neck! I also have lower back issues because I fractured my tailbone when I was younger. I like this as a muscle soother because it doesn't have that strong, offensive smell that other store brands have.
- Headache Soother - My boyfriend bought this for me because I get headaches at work sometimes (thanks, noisy printers and staring at a computer screen all day!). It has a nice cooling sensation and I love putting it on my temples.
- Stress Soother - This is the first balm I ever bought and it's my #1 favorite. I love the scent (Tangerine & Rosemary) and I use it when I need some peace.
- Cheerful Mind Balm - This is another great aromatherapy balm, which smells like Sweet Orange & Spearmint.
- Sleep Balm - This stuff really works! I was skeptical at first, but I rub a little underneath my nose before bed and it helps clear my mind so I can drift off to sleep.
- Lemongrass & Ginger Soap - This soap is great for morning showers because it's got a peppy, citrus scent and it helps me wake up before work.
I think that's it...I hope I'm not leaving anything out! As you can tell, I really am quite the Badger fan. Not only are they great because of their high-quality products, but they're also USDA organic and Leaping Bunny certified! Check out their website to browse their full line of products, and check back in a week or so to see my review on their Seabuckthorn Hair Oil.