July's theme was "defining moments," which focused on all of the big and little things in life that bring us joy. As I said previously, the box always contains five items (hence the name). Shipping is free to U.S. addresses and an extra $3 to Canadians. You can also shop for full-sized items of the samples they send in their shop.
- Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara ($7.99) - This mascara has a lacquered formula, which means that it delivers volume and definition while lifting lashes. It also doesn't smudge or flake.
- Hask Argan Oil Intensive Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment ($2.49) - I love Hask hair products, and these masks are fantastic! They make my hair feel so baby soft after use.
- Nicka K New York Nail Color ($4.99) - I've never used this brand before, but I love the bright red color! I can't find a name for the shade on the bottle, but in-person it looks exactly like it does in the above photo. It's formaldehyde-free and boasts a clean, smooth finish.
- Body Drench Candy Licious Lips ($3.99) - This is my favorite item in the box. I think everyone got different flavors, and mine is "Grape Lollipop." It smells and tastes really sweet and it reminds me of the lip balms my mom used to buy for me when I was younger. It's made with beeswax, coconut oil, and vitamin E.
- H2O Plus Bath Aquatics Shampoo (~$1.48) - At first I thought that this was a body wash, but it's clearly a shampoo. It smells really fresh and reminds me of the beach. It's made with Icelandic moss, watercress extract, and provitamin B and is gentle on fine hair and sensitive scalps. I have itchy scalp issues, so I'm hoping this works well to fight that.
Bottom Line: July's Beauty Box 5 contained four full-sized items and had a total value of $20.94! This box is a lot of fun and definitely worth the affordable price of $12.
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Beauty Box 5.