Colorbox #1 is all about Red! I prefer getting color cosmetics more than skincare samples, so the fact that Memebox offers these color boxes is something that I appreciate. This one is still available on their website and costs $15. I think that's an amazing price for five full-sized products! If red isn't your color, they also have blue and orange Colorboxes.
- Cheek Room Two Color Lip Gloss in #6 Red ($12) - This cute lip gloss has two colors in one. When I first opened it I thought the colors had separated, but then I read the informational card that came with the box and realized that it's supposed to be that way. I think the packaging on this is adorably retro, and I think the color(s) will be flattering.
- Dearberry Today Nail Lacquer in #21 Pink Sprinkling ($3) - I love nail polish so I was happy to receive one in this box! I really like the color, it's a pink/red cream that applies "very thinly yet vividly," according to the info card.
- L'OCEAN Eye Shadow in L-35 Red ($10) - I have to be honest, this scares me. I've never in my life used, or even thought about using, a red eyeshadow. I can't even think of a time when I would need to wear it. But I'm sure a search of red looks will bring up something interesting to try, and stepping outside of my comfort zone isn't a bad thing to do!
- Dearberry Flirt Lipstick in 08 Red Parade ($12) - Red lipsticks must be big in Korea because this is the second in two boxes I've received. I rarely wear a red lip, but again, this gives me the opportunity to try something new (a photo of the actual lipstick are after the "read more").
- Tosowoong Gel Pencil Liner in 04 Burgundy ($10) - I'm glad Memebox included this because I definitely need a liner when wearing lipstick. I hope this pairs well with the Flirt lipstick because it's a little bit darker, but we'll see. If not, I'll buy a lipstick to match it (photo of the liner after the "read more").
Bottom Line: This box had a total retail value of $47, which is an amazing deal for only $15! I think Memebox is so fun, and I love that they have so many different boxes to choose from. The only problem is that I want to buy them all, but that wouldn't be the most budget-friendly thing for me right now.
- Use coupon code TXIXL1672P for $5 off any order (expires July 31st)!
*This post is sponsored by Memebox. Post contains affiliate links.
Click the "read more" to see a photo of the lipstick and liner.