There are two main types of boxes, the standard Memebox and the Superbox. Memeboxes contain four to seven full-sized products and deluxe samples, and Superboxes contain full-sized products only. Both are often centered around a theme, and the box that I'm reviewing here is Memebox Special #17: K-Style.
The box is packed with seven individual products, all of which are full-sized (even though this is not considered a Superbox)! All of the items are aimed at helping you achieve the effortless looks of Korean celebrities.
- Shara Shara Feminine Single Blusher ($7) - I love the packaging of this blush, it's so cute! I never use powder puff applicators, but the bow on this one is still just too adorable. I really like the shade of this blush, too. It was randomly selected from "CR01 Soft Coral" and "OR01 Warm Apricot," and I got Soft Coral. I think Warm Apricot would have been nice as well, but this one will compliment my skintone nicely.
- Bbia Pigment ($5 for 1.8 g) - I received the shade "02 Sour," which is a nice rose gold/bronze color. It's a loose pigment that almost looks like glitter, but when you actually open it up and look inside you can see that it's more the texture of a loose eyeshadow.
- A'PIEU Full of Nature Mascara ($3 for 4.3 g) - This mascara contains a setting wax formula that works to lengthen lashes. It contains various grain, berry, and flower extracts to help maintain healthy lashes, too.
- Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Glow ($24 for 3.5 g) - The informational card calls this "Secret Key," but on the packaging it says "Secret Kiss," so I'm not really sure what the actual brand name is (but I would lean more towards it probably being Secret Kiss). The shade name isn't listed in English on the packaging, but the choices were "01 Baby Pink," "02 Juicy Orange," and "03 Fuschia Purple," so from that I can guess that I got Juicy Orange. Normally an orange lip color would scare me, but this one is really buildable so it is less intimidating.
- awesome Aqua Radiance CC Cream ($29 for 30 mL) - I've gotten a few CC and BB creams from Memebox and I really want to find one that works for me, but unfortunately I'll have to add this one to the pile of ones that don't. I'm Korean but am also way more tan than the average Korean woman, so these are often too light for my skin. Regardless, this one balances skin tone, treats fine lines and wrinkles, and maintains moisture balance.
- RiRe Luxe Auto Gel Eyeliner ($14 each) - The two shades are "Champagne" and "Choco Brown" (swatches later on in the post). I usually use black eyeliner, but I like getting different colors because they're fun to experiment with. The Choco Brown is nice because it's a bit less dramatic for work, and the Champagne is nice and light so it works well on the inner corners and waterline. Unfortunately both of these were slightly damaged upon receipt (photo below), but I was able to just pop them back into place.
The liner part of the RiRe Luxe Auto Gel Liners got stuck in the cap, but I was able to remove it and slide it back down into where it's supposed to be. Both of these are quite waterproof and glide on smoothly.
Bottom Line: Memebox Special #17 has a great assortment of cosmetics to help you achieve the latest K-Style looks! My favorite is the Sweet Glam Tint Glow.