I had no idea what Laggies was before receiving this box, but I guess it's a movie with Keira Knightley that's coming out on the 24th. I think it's a romantic comedy? I have no interest in the movie, but the items featured in the box were all relevant to my interests and needs, so I decided to forego being surprised and chose it. I always peek on the 10th to see what I'm getting anyway, so it was no big deal for me to know all of the items ahead of time.
I had actually used three out of the five products previously (the lotion, scrub, and hair treatment), but the reason why I chose the box was because I really liked all three of them and wanted more samples.
- TOCCA Crema de Mano in Bianca - I had previously gotten a TOCCA handcream in the scent "Cleopatra" from Birchbox and I liked it, so I wanted to see what this scent was like. It has notes of green tea and lemon and is nice and citrus-y. I can never have too many sample hand creams; I love keeping one in my purse, one at my desk, and having spares for travel.
- Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - I really liked this exfoliator the last time I got on in a Birchbox so I was excited that it was going to be in this box. It's actually one of the best scrubs I've ever used--it's gentle and has lots of microbeads that leave my skin feeling smooth.
- ModelCo POWERLASH High Impact Black Mascara - This is the only product I didn't really care for, and that's only because I don't get too excited for mascaras in general (I also have a ton of them, so more aren't needed right now). I put it up for swap.
- Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle - I absolutely love Beauty Protector's products! They smell amazing and work really well. I had also gotten this in a previous Birchbox, and I used it then and will again now as a heat protectant.
- Sage + Fasten Eau de Parfum in Onward - This is the only perfume sample I've ever gotten from Birchbox that was in a rollerball applicator, and I like it a lot. Unfortunately the writing on the packaging got scratched/rubbed off so I can't read it at all (this happened to Rebecca at Hello Pretty Bird, too), but it doesn't bother me so much because I love the scent itself. It has notes of grapefruit, green apple, and lemon.
Bottom Line: The Laggies Birchbox was a great pick for me. Even though it featured repeat products, they were all at the top of my list of favorites, so I'm glad to have more! I'll probably let Birchbox pick my samples next month, though.
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. Post contains referral links.