I loooove snacks. I'm not a vegan, but I like getting vegan and vegetarian boxes because they usually contain brands that have products and practices that I can really stand by, such as Non-GMO Project-verified and USDA organic items. The Vegan Cuts Snack Box has all that and more, and for only $19.95 a month they'll send you 7-10 of these great foods! Shipping is free within the U.S., $8 to Canada, and $15 to any other international countries.
October's box is themed "No Tricks, All Treats" and contained nine snacks. When I opened the box the first thing I noticed was the Rosemary Truffle popcorn and I got so excited (I love truffle-flavored things), and it only got better as I continued to look through the assortment!
- Pop Art Rosemary Truffle Gourmet Popcorn - If you've never cooked with truffle oil, I highly urge you to. It's a bit on the expensive side, but it's so worth it. This popcorn had a light rosemary truffle flavor, and I wish it was stronger. Overall, though, it's a healthier snack that's fiber-filled and very yummy.
- Flamous Organic Sprouted Multigrain Zatar Chips - These chips are 100% organic, non-GMO, and gluten-free. They're thicker, kind of like tortilla chips (but so much better), and have a hint of spicy flavor. I absolutely loved them and I think they would pair great with guacamole.
- Coconut Organics Coconut Chips - I could have gotten one of two flavors, and I got Dark Chocolate (the other being Toasted Coconut Chips). I haven't tried these yet because I'm not the biggest coconut fan, but the fact that they're chocolate flavored and chips might change my mind! They're certified USDA organic and made with 100% raw cacao coconut sugar.
- Numi Organic Tea - The flavors I received are Chocolate Spice (black tea) and Chocolate Rooibos (herbal teasan). Both sound amazing, but I'm especially excited to try the Chocolate Spice tea. I've had Numi teas before and they're a great brand.
- Tasty Organic Smoothie Fruit Snacks - These were my favorite snack in the box! They're organic, non-GMO gummies with no gelatin, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. I try to steer clear of gelatin because it grosses me out, so these are a great alternative. The flavors were amazing.
- MRM Veggie Elite Performance Protein - I usually drink a glass of chocolate milk for protein after I strength train, but obviously a vegan would not be drinking milk, so this is a great alternative. The flavor is Chocolate Mocha and I'm interested to see how it stacks up to my milk.
- TCHO Chocolate - I always see TCHO chocolate squares at the grocery store but I've never bought one because they're kind of pricey, so I was excited to get to try one! I'm not sure what the flavor is, but the ingredients listed dark chocolate and vanilla, so I think it was just a basic dark chocolate. Nonetheless, it was delicious. All TCHO chocolates are organic and Beyond Fair Trade-certified.
- Luv You PB&J - This item isn't on the informational card that came with the box and I'm disappointed because I want to know more about it! At first I didn't know what it was, so I opened it to find that it looked like a protein bar of some sort. It tasted so good, just like a PB&J sandwich, and was shaped like a heart! I want to buy more of these, I'm going to have to do a search for them.
- Zevia - Zevia is a zero-calorie soda that's naturally sweetened with stevia. I don't normally like stevia, but I'm willing to give this a try. I got a can of ginger ale and it's a little bit dented, but that doesn't dissuade me from wanting to try it. I'll just have to be careful when I open it.
Bottom Line: I loved this box of treats! I think Vegan Cuts does a great job of selecting a fun, healthy, and delicious variety of vegan snacks that anyone would enjoy.