*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 sends five deluxe samples and full-sized products for only $12 a month! Shipping is free to U.S. addresses and $3 to Canadian ones. They send everything from color cosmetics to skincare, and more!
It looks like there were a lot of foil samples this month, but they're actually mostly full-sized products that just happen to be in that type of packaging. I thought the variety this month was really good.
- The All Natural Face Vegan Matte Cream Lip & Cheek Color in Dusky Rose ($5.75, full-sized) - I've used The All Natural Face products before and they have great pigmentation! I'm going to use this on my cheeks and lips for sure.
- MOODmatcher Luxe Twist Stick ($8, full-sized) - At first I thought this was just a pretty light pink gloss stick, but it actually changes colors as it reacts with your lips! It turned a vibrant pink (but not outrageously vibrant) when I applied it.
- Kaunis Facial Mask ($14.95, full-sized) - This is an anti-aging sheet mask from a Leaping Bunny-certified cruelty-free company. It contains plant extracts that help to regenerate skin.
- LA Fresh good day. day moisturizer ($11.76 for .5 oz) - This is a wonderfully light and silky facial moisturizer made with an anti-aging botanical complex.
- Altchek MD Eye Gel Pads ($4 for two pads) - These soothe puffiness, fine lines, and tired skin in 30 minutes. I like using these when I need to relax.
Bottom Line: This month's box had a total approximate retail value of $30.71! I feel like Beauty Box 5 has been sending some really high-value boxes as of late and I've been very happy with the sample selection.