*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Sockflow has men's, women's, and children's socks available at a variety of price points. They have premium dress socks and stylish fashion and wool socks. Here are the pricing options:
- Two pairs of stylish men's/women's socks: $20 per month
- Two pairs of stylish kid's/baby socks: $20 per month
- Two pairs of men's/women's wool socks: $25 per month
- Two pairs of premium men's dress socks: $30 per month
- Three pairs of stylish men's/women's socks: $25 per month
- Three pairs of stylish kid's/baby socks: $25 per month
- Three pairs of men's/women's wool socks: $30 per month
- Three pairs of premium men's dress socks: $40 per month
Free shipping is included for all of the subscription options. The socks ship from South Korea, but no customs or duties handling charges are included in the pricing (in other words, you don't have to pay for that).
I received two pairs of women's fashion socks and one pair of (what I think are) wool socks. They are all from the brand "Socks The Language" and are mid-calf length. I like tall socks, especially ones with fun patterns, because my feet are always cold and they're fun to wear when I'm lounging around. They're also nice to wear with tall boots during the fall and winter.
I didn't receive my package right away because the USPS didn't leave it at my door. Instead, I got one of those pink slips that said either come pick the package up or have it redelivered, so that's something to keep in mind if you subscribe. Otherwise, the shipping was fairly quick considering the socks came from South Korea.
The socks themselves are nice and soft and fit well. I chose to receive small ones because my shoe size is 5.5. The wool socks are especially soft and will be really nice once the snow starts falling. I hate having cold feet despite the fact that I'm wearing heavy winter boots!
Bottom Line: I think Sockflow is a fun subscription, albeit the pricing may be a bit expensive for some. The socks are great quality and the patterns I received were a lot of fun, so I think it's definitely worth giving a try!