*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 sends five deluxe samples and full-sized products to you for only $12 per month. Products range from color cosmetics to skincare to hair care, and more! Shipping is free to U.S. addresses and $3 to Canadian addresses.
I really liked this month's samples because there were a lot of colorful products. I find that sometimes beauty boxes send mostly skincare, but Beauty Box 5 has done a good job of sending a variety of different types of samples.
- Personail Custom Floral Nail Polish Wraps ($12.99, full-sized) - These nail wraps are made in Australia and have pretty floral designs on them. The prints sent were assorted, so I'm curious what designs other subscribers received.
- Mai Couture Blush & Highlighter Papers ($1.20 for four sheets) - I have been wanting to try these for a while. I've used blotting papers but never color papers. Each packet contains two papers.
- Pur~Lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum ($31.20 for .24 oz) - A full-sized tube of this is .5 oz and retails for $65! It firms, brightens, hydrates, and decreases puffiness.
- Glamour Dolls Eyeshadow ($3.99, full-sized) - Assorted Glamour Dolls products were sent out and I received an eyeshadow duo in "Secret Weapon." The shades are a red/brown and light gold shimmer. This is the perfect little travel-sized duo!
- Colour Me Sky Blue Fragrance - I didn't calculate the approximate value here because I don't know how many ounces are in the vial, but a full-sized bottle costs $20. This has notes of jasmine and peppery freesia and is quite floral. I'm not a fan of florals, especially freesia, but I like the packaging.
- Beauty Box 5 Custom Temporary Tattoo - This is a fun bonus sixth item. The info card has the value listed at $2.
|Personail Nail Wraps|
|Glamour Dolls Eyeshadow|
Bottom Line: I'm really excited to try the Mai Couture blush and highlighter papers and the Personail nail wraps! I think this box had a really good selection of samples.