*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains referral links.
When I watched the sneak peek video for this box I actually liked every single item that they were featuring! I didn't end up loving everything, but it was fun to get a box of samples that I knew I wanted to try and would use.
- Parlor by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blowout Spray - I've gotten a few other Parlor products from Birchbox before and I don't love their scent but I do like the quality. I use this as a heat protectant before I blow dry my hair in the morning.
- Wilma Schumann Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads - The packaging in the photo above is ripped because I used these before I realized that the first photos I took of my box were too dark, so I taped it up for the second shoot. I love using these types of eye pads because they feel so nice and cooling on my eyes.
- Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow Trio - I thought I was going to get the "Vignette" trio, which is made up of purples, because that was what was included in the promo video and photos but I got the "Filter" one. I actually prefer it, it has neutral matte browns. See photo below for the shades.
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream - I've heard so many good things about Kiehl's products but I've never used any, so this sample was the one that really made me want this box. This is a really thick and hydrating cream so I only use it at night. It feels a bit too heavy on my skin for day wear.
- Milk Makeup Lip Color in C.R.E.A.M. - I'm sure this is a great product but the sample it just too tiny for me to even bother using it. I posted it for swap in case it was something someone else wanted to try.
Bottom Line: I loved this box and I'm so glad I got to try everything, especially the Kiehl's. My favorite ended up being the Smashbox eyeshadow trio.